Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Professions
 Print Thread
Raid craft price list.
Dust
These are the current prices for materials and crafts.

The prices that are here will always be the prices we charge/pay for the commerce system. They will be updated dynamically based on Auction House prices, and will mostly be, on average, half of what it is on the Auction House.

What we need at the moment.

Lichbloom
Icethorn
Goldclover
Frost Lotus
Eternal Life
Musselback Sculpin
Glacial Salmon
Nettlefish
Flasks

What we will be paying for the materials:

Lichbloom = 14g per Stack
Goldclover = 7g per Stack
Icethorn = 14g per Stack
Frost Lotus = 20g per Frost Lotus
Eternal Life = 7g per Eternal
Glacial Salmon = 15g per Stack
Musselback Sculpin = 15g per Stack
Nettlefish = 2g per Stack
Flasks = 12g per flask

The items that we are buying for 1g-5g per Stack/Item we would appreciate if members were willing to donate. The difference in cash return is minimal if you were to vendor them, and they don't sell for much at the Auction House.

Items we will be creating for raids, and what we'll sell them for.

We will be making Flasks, and selling them for 15g per Flask. The Flasks we are going to make and have in Stock are;
- Flask of Endless Rage
- Flask of Pure Mojo
- Flask of Stoneblood
- Flask of the Wyrm

Also to start off with we will be making the Fishfeast, and for progress guild runs the guild bank will supply the buff food for free.

Progress raids are as of this time (13. June 2009) Ulduar 10 and 25 man.

Note:

Please understand that this is a preliminary test of the system, and although we are live and trying this system out we are unsure how the prices will work out, and there may be some changes if we see the need for it.

Edited by Dust on 13-06-2009 02:32
--We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and just a little bit scary.--

Dust - Level 85 paladin (Ret)
Antique - Level 85 druid (Feral dps/pvp resto)
Komodo - Level 82 Rogue (DPS... if you can call it that)
Azâzel - Level 85 Shaman (Restoration/DPS)

http://web.mac.com/henrik_voss
Heffa
can i make the flasks to get my skill up - it's currently 440
I'd be grateful if i could pls

And I already donate the fish and whatnot to the guild bank, and don't want paying for them.

I believe in what goes around comes around.

For example, i put in the fish to make three stacks of fish feasts a couple of weeks ago, and when i was stuck for northern spices, the guild bank very kindly gave me some.

Give a little, get a little. Works both ways. Just the way i like it.
Cheers Zapporah (ex-Heffa) x

www.zetbit.com/sig-926290.jpg

mato
3g for 100 northern spices ??

only thing that that struck out as odd
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Maleficus
This is awesome.

And if you need an elixir master i'll be on your service.
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Dust
The prices have been adjusted up a little bit. Smile
--We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and just a little bit scary.--

Dust
This post is now at the top left hand corner as a direct link. Thank you Jaz

Dust
Another update here.

Instead of stating how much of each item we need, we now only put up a list of the materials we want. The prices will be as they are and change accordingly. If you don't see something on the list we don't need it.

Remember, atm we are only after herbs. We appreciate all the enthusiasm we've seen so far and all the things you all want to contribute with, but for the time beeing we'll only be aiming at herbs for Flasks and items for fishfeast.

We are in dire need of Frost Lotus now, so if anyone feels like selling some, they go for 20g per Frost Lotus, and we're happy to buy them.

lisele

Hey guys!!

Though I agree with this system (in trial) of a real community goods exhange (a communist paradise in short), I can't help feeling awkward about "selling" my flowers to the bank when I know guildies need it.
I do run a selling-herbs business at the auction house (not only to cover my expenses, but also because I can't give much time to the game lately, and I might just fly around and farm for the few hours I'm actually online), but each time someone would need/ask for something I would help him.
So what is actually this upgrade? A trade system based on interest instead of good will.... hum... might work! Pfft
Well, I'll chat with the officers to find out what could be my actual contribution, according to my tight farming time schedule.

Good try!!
Kisses!
Lise.

Alchy
Hehe Lise dear, selling your flowers to the guildbank, wont be paying to further the great communist career's of Alchy, Bizzy, Lew, and all; the idea is actually that we sell the flasks we make, at roughly cost price, to the guildmembers in raids, who dont have time, or ability, to grind their own. Far from making any money from this, the guildbank will be subsidising it, the initial prices are to build up some stock, and will be adjusted slightly up or down depending upon how we find the cash reserves of the bank are falling. The guildbank will also be paying for a fish feast to be dropped each rebuff, in progress raids.

The reason for making this available in guild rather than spamming the trade channels with 'WTB STUFF', is partly to try and get a cheaper price for our guildmembers to pay, and partly to allow those who dont find as much time for raiding as they might like, to contribute in a major way to the success of TBO raiding. And get paid a bit for doing so Wink

Breador
viva la revulicion comrades!Frown

Gangsta
Communism /spit

Comrade Lev...dasvedanja
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

marcele
Another great iniciative Alch m8, I like it alot, even though I will still be grinding fishfeasts for the 10 man ulduar I am/will be running and alot of ppl do the same. But really nice idea way to go
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/Celex.gif

Alchy
The guild is in urgent need of Lichbloom, for raiding flasks. Anyone who has some spare stacks they'd like to sell to the guild, please contact an officer ingame Smile

<edit> and Frost Lotus.
Edited by Alchy on 12-07-2009 11:12
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Kogirly
I did send you some Lichblooms Alchy hope that was enought even some Frostlotus, sorry that it only was 5, had bad luck with them Sad

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,449,113 unique visits  Top Top