Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Gallery
 Print Thread
Post you UI. How do you play?
heijaangel
I wanna see screenshots from you screen. Show me your UI.
I like that why ppl have diferend screen setup. And I wanna know how my guildys play Smile

Here is mine. Maby for some ppl 2 much in the screen but I like to know whats going on Pfft

Normal:
This I will post later:

Raid:
http://www.jh-online.nl/images/My_ui.jpg
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Ralpbix
Mine raiding UI has less addons then yours angel. But I am still trying to get the best possible layout for raiding. I will post my UI later today.

Mordekay
OMG Pfft

thats just alot of **** all over! Grin what addons u have? or mods or what ever... Grin Could be fun to have all that stash Pfft
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

heijaangel
I will make a list off addons for ya Morde what I use when I come home later today.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Ralpbix
He uses:

Damagemeters
- Recount
- Damagemeter

Raiding
- CtRaid
- Ora2
- Omen
- Decursive
- XRaidStatus
- Deadly Boss Mod

Misc
- Titan Panel
- Enchanted Atlas Loot
- Bongos Bars
- Gatherer
- Enchantrix
- Auctioneer

heijaangel
Its "Bongos2"
and ya forget "Nature Enemy Castbars" and something like "Mobhealth" I believe.

Ye I got alot.
But this thread is not for my UI only, the point is that others also showing there UI Smile
Edited by heijaangel on 30-01-2008 10:54
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Omadabear
Damn heijaangel thats... hectic =P

Here's mine look similar in a way;
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/22...317rv9.jpg

www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/2/1/6/3/0/3221630YRmNC.png

Maleficus
I'm still using the original interface tho i'm really bored with it. Need something new. Suggestions?

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

mato
bildr.no/thumb/392831.jpeg

that is my healer raid ui , if you want i can make a list of addons but ist looong

EDIT: btw click for bigger image
Edited by mato on 19-04-2009 13:00
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Maleficus
Made some changes now.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/71...163905.jpg

Still need a cool chat addon tho.
Edited by Maleficus on 19-04-2009 13:43
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

mato
chat addon , doing wath ??

think ther is one called prat .

adamrazza
these are mine
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19...164835.jpg normally

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19...165315.jpg in raid but i have my Recount to disappear on entering combat and i have Kick and Hunger for blood mapped on my mouse but still on screen jus incase Pfft
Edited by adamrazza on 01-06-2009 10:27
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/7/3/3/9/857339PHIkW.png

Maleficus
sexy map ftw!

adamrazza
Ive been editting my UI quite a bit got bored with the old wow one. So ive added a few addons and moved some stuff about wat u think? any ideas on how i can change stuff lol ?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19...204837.jpg
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/7/3/3/9/857339PHIkW.png

Joe
My UI

When I go into combat, Recount dissapears and Omen takes its place.
Also, target of target comes up next to the target frame.

Heddy
My UI

Titan Panel
: Has all the usual bumf needed, along with titans Guild Panel add-on - a simple hover and I see all you groovey people that are online.

SBF Frames
: Loverly buff add-on, when I get befuffs they show at the top of my screen so i can't miss em (handy for thadius and stuff).

Recount: Because i'm a rogue ofc Pfft

XPERL Unit Frames: Move player portraits and target frames etc, and has a nice raid frame that doesn't take up to much space either. On screenshot there's me on the left my target on the right (who was Ko at the time /wave) and Ko's target under my "holey-crap" bar. This add-on also gives me a agro warning before i get agro and stays on the screen until i loose it.

Mappy
: Movable map, uses less memory than sexymap (although sexymap is way cooler Pfft)

Bartender 4: Moves my bars around so I can have them where I want, lets me have my "holey-crap" bar for the things I need quickly to kill my agro, remove spell bebuffs, pots and trinkets etc.

ICEhud: The Glowing arcs either side of my toon, inner arcs display my health(left side) & energy(right side)...and the outter arcs my targets health & mana/rage/energy/runepower, glows brighter while in combat. (DK's also get their runes displayed at the bottom)

Chatter: best chat add-on i have used, can set it to work with guild notes so it tells me whos alt it is etc, also gives me a raidwarning type message when my name is mentioned Grin so I don;t miss a beat (unless i'm afk ofc Pfft)

BTEX
: The black background bar at the bottom.
Edited by Heddy on 02-06-2009 09:41
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
mato
my new ui is like this
Klick for big image
bildr.no/thumb/450765.jpeg

mato
i did som more work on my ui , it looks a bit differente

bildr.no/thumb/512589.jpeg

klick for full size

Bhuta
Here is mine. Normally omen is on the left side and heroism appearing on top of my screen. Gonna try out some add ons for the scrolling texts though.

bildr.no/thumb/513854.jpeg

Shienna
img136.imageshack.us/img136/7911/12438909.jpg

This is my global UI, I play with it on any char no matter if its a healingpriest, tankingwarrior or a warlock. The only major differences is that the threatmeter is exchanged with dps or healing depending on char.
Edited by Shienna on 26-10-2009 18:04

wowittaja.net/charsig/sig/1861.png
Locks - When a pro(t) warrior just isn't enough

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,438,220 unique visits  Top Top