Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
AOC
Fisty
If any one else is going to play AOC let me know sow we can play on the same server and maby make a TBO ther to. Shock
A litle angry mage, that is me..
Fisty Mage 80 profile: Enchanter Tailer
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

GhostDogg
Hey m8y,

I'm playing AoC Smile you can find me @ PvE Dragon... reason why I'm on PvE is because those morans ganging you all the time and you can't even finish one quest

ofc as demonologist Smile name - Vindicator

I've n00bish 5th almos 6th lvl Wink
hope to see you soon Grin

cheers,
Ghost

Darkwon
I am on Ymir server, Herald of Xotli named Darkly.

Fisty
and im on 3 diferent servers to..lol, Is it posible to go to one server? ore do u all ahve alot of friends u are playing whih ton that server already?

Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

GhostDogg
I think that this time to think bout that since we're not too high lvls... and dunno when migrations will be available

where are ya Fisty and what is your lvl? I'm 13 already spent some time yesterday Wink
but tbh I don't prefer PvP since a loads of n00bs is just running aroud to hunt and gang ya for rest of the day

Fisty
i have one at 21 and 2 at almost 20 on the same server, but some ather friends of mine have started on the eu rpg server. i downt remember the name at the moment, but il poste it tomorow at work. For me it downt matter whar we end up, but its alot more fun to be able to do it together. Its still a early state of the game, sow it downt matter if u are at lev 30 ore 3, downt take alot of levelig to get ther.. about 6h i gess. But now i need some sleep, after a hard day at woork.. have funn
Edited by Fisty on 27-05-2008 20:51
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Fisty
The RPG servers name is Aqilonia, alot less 10year old anoying gankers... Wink
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Darkwon
I wanted to go pvp, but i heard it was a gank fest so i went to where some soulbound guildies had gone which was ymir, please feel free to join us and the guild if anyone fancies it. pm Darkly, Elbulus, Cashara,Lianne, Andien, Sunsetfunk for an inv and lets start making a guild seige village =)

GhostDogg
I agree with that and I'm in for playing together...
Darkwon have right PvP is like gank fest at least at Tortage Island dunno how the world is beyond that point.. so as I said I can change server (3rd time Wink ) but really I'd prefer less gang more fun server
btw. Thorrod is on Furry so at least we can try to join him but I know that this one is full so we won't be able to create new characters

Fisty
Lets trye to get him over to the one we deside to go for
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Fisty
Sow what server are we going to? alot of ppl i know whant me and the rest of u to join "Aqilonia" APG-PVP server. I started a lev 6 ther now, but if u diside to go somwerar else i can make one ther to..lol
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

GhostDogg
hey m8,

apologise for not responding yesterday had a loads of stuff to do and didn't had even a chance to start game when I was in home... anywayz I can go where ever just to start playing coz starting couple times from beginning is getting boring (since I never saw nothing beyond Tortage). Also I'm having problems with getting to Thorrod so dunno what we can do now Sad
if ya have any ideas just let me know coz its time to start doing something Smile

cheers,
Ghost

Fisty
I agree, but ther is no point in going to thorrods server its to many ther. and after playin gon bouth pvp and rpg now, i must adbit its alot more funn to play on a rpg. downt get farmd and the ris alot more adolt players ther.. Sow i gess il go for the Aqilonia server if we downt deside very soon for somthing else
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

GhostDogg
exactly PvP system its not as it is in WoW so its really annoying to play on these servers...
Aqilonia is a pure PvE server? coz I'm not sure... to build up a char to the same point as I'm in the moment won't take too long so I presume there shouldn't be any problems with creating new one...
actually what is the difference between PvE and RP-PvE ?

Fisty
Aqilonia servern er en RPG-PVP server, Same pvp setings as the pvp server, but u have less ganking farmers, and mainly more adolt players. sow im goin gto stay ther Wink i like it alot, played the first 15 lev yesterday and dident get gankt 1 time Wink
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Fisty
Aqilonia servern er en RPG-PVP server, Same pvp setings as the pvp server, but u have less ganking farmers, and mainly more adolt players. sow im goin gto stay ther Wink i like it alot, played the first 15 lev yesterday and dident get gankt 1 time Wink
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Fisty
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

GhostDogg
ok m8... I'll try to join you today then... what is your char name?

Fisty
Calan is one of my carecters Wink
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

GhostDogg
damn I had yesterday and I'm still having some issues with my ISP it seems that my cable modem can't sync... hope that it will be fixed today

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,460,539 unique visits  Top Top