Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Hunter and Paladin stuff revealed
heijaangel
Not that much about pala's but abit more about hunters.

HUNTER:

Camouflage: (Level 68, 5 min cooldown) You Camouflage, causing you to blend in with your surroundings. Instantly removes all physical and spell debuffs, and you fade into an improved invisibility state. Camouflage will break after the you deal damage. Lasts until cancelled.

Scare Beast's tooltip now shows the correct cast time.
Steady Shot': Bonus damage slightly reduced. (Scaling unchanged.) Will no longer 'clip' Auto Shot. (Improves Auto Shot DPS.)

Confirmed at WWI: There will definitely be new pets!

Upcoming Pet System Changes
One of the first phases of the upcoming Beta test should include a few big changes to the way pet skills and leveling is handled. These changes are meant to fix some of the larger concerns about Hunter Pets:

- Pet scaling (especially in regards to Resilience in PvP) will be balanced.
- Pet talents will allow a more clear choice between more damage or more mitigation.
- With new ability addition, all pet families will be viable.
- There will be a better way of handling pet death mid-battle.(No further details given.)
- Pet Loyalty will be completely removed. Pet Happiness will be unchanged.
- Pets will only have to be leveled "a maximum of five levels." (No further details given.)

Pet Talents
Hunter pets no longer use skill points to learn abilities, they have been replaced by three Pet talent trees (DPS, Tanking, Utility). (WWI)

Example talent: Cornered: When your pet is under 20% health, it deals 20% extra damage.

General
- Charge: Description changed to read "animal" instead of "boar".
- Gore: Gores the enemy, causing x damage. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict double damage, or triple damage if used just after a Charge.
- Scare Beast's tooltip now shows the correct cast time.
- Damage caused by the pet ability Bite has been reduced, it's Focus cost has been reduced as well, and it's cooldown has been removed.
- Screech renamed Demoralizing Screech.
- Furious Howl's buff range increased to 20 yards.
- Shell Shield no longer reduces your turtle's attack speed.
- Steady Shot's bonus damage slightly reduced. Scaling unchanged.

PALADIN:

Holy (new)
Hand of Purity: Provides preemptive reactive healing on the target, similar to a single target version of Prayer of Mending.

Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Freedom are being modified to no longer be blessings, meaning they will now stack with whatever blessing the paladin has already cast on the target.

Cooldown on Turn Undead and Turn Evil removed.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Reefus
Cant wait to be two shotted by invisible hunters all the time rofl

If thats all paladins are getting Im changing my main.

Gangsta
Thats it. Im rolling a Huntard...they got stealth now yeey like them basterds need that aswell Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

heijaangel
ofc thats not all for Pala's. Bizz sayed somewhere that they have special plans for Pala's.
So stay tuned Wink
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Maleficus
AWESOME!!!
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

georgi
i like the special plan's SmileSmile

Reefus
Special as in slightly retarded probably Pfft

BeastPriest
Paladins are being made to wear cloth armor only when holy specced, mail armor when dps specced and plate when tank specced.

Pfft
img594.imageshack.us/img594/6950/tazp.pngi.imgur.com/zQ021Zs.pngi.imgur.com/IIM34ns.pngi.imgur.com/cEXBSmo.png

heijaangel
Hunter and pala talent trees are updated.

Hunter:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?h...nt/?hunter

Paladin:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?p...t/?paladin
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Gangsta
Hehe poor pallys, the beacon of light, ok sounds ok, the new things for the prot payy sounds ok aswell, but that massive push the retardins were gonna get hehe well i dont see it really Smile

and ofc the hunters stuff are nice, no suprise there.

Im gonna roll a hunter and call him Welfare.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,502,245 unique visits  Top Top