Top Guild raid
Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
To everyone whos planned on saving arena points for Wotlk...
Gangsta
...Dont!

As soon as you hit lvl 71, you wll lose all your arena points, and not being able to do more arena untill lvl 80. Dont have the quote hee, but its a so called bluepost stating this. so ppl, use your arena points now!

Honorpoints will be saveable tho, so save them instead Smile

just a headsup!

Much Love Gang
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

heijaangel
You sure HP will be saved??
Can ya post link plz Smile
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Gangsta
Nope angel mate, cant find any statement about Honorpoints, so i take that back. But since they went live with arena points being reset, and not mentioning honor points, im "guissing" (which most ppl are doing) that we will get to keep honor points, since the only things we will be able to buy is lvl 80 blues with them.

heres the link about arena btw http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.h...7160&sid=1
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

heijaangel
Well they did reset the points when TBC came out, so my gess is that they do the same again.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Gangsta
Did they? i dont remember that. since im bored, ill do some reasearch Grin

its nice that you are as bored as me JH, so we can communicate threw our boredom on the forums Grin

Gangsta
as i thought, they didnt.

Pre TBC

Will honor points be reset to zero upon release of the expansion?

No. Players will be able to retain their current honor points.

source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thr...0849&sid=1

heijaangel
hehe sure thing Pfft

Here is the link from the patch notes 2.0.1
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/patchnot...-2010.html
Just scroll a litle bit down to the "PVP" part
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

heijaangel
Mmm my mistake then, thought they did, or do I understand the patch notes wrong? :/
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Gangsta
I think i understand, its abit tricky. They didnt reset the honor when tbc came out, but they did reset it when the switched from the old system to the new one?

me know nothing :/

heijaangel
Ye that could be true, dunno anymore, its already a while back and lot of things changed Pfft
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

hazuki
Players who level past 70 will have their Arena points reset to 0 and be removed from all Arena teams in the level-70 bracket.

so you get kicked out of your team when you past 70
Warlock are mages who conquered there fear of the shadows
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Hazuki / 70 Warlock / tail 410 * herb 450
Hazukar / 58 paladin /mining ? * bs ?

Darkwon
Wow, that sucks. Expansion is like blizzards reset button for us all!
Nice post btw Gangsta, I am glad you were bored otherwise I would have stored em up. On a similar note, badges of honor are useless too so spend em whilst you got em cos there are new ones on the way.

Gangsta
Thanks Darkie Smile

I heard some rumors about badges of justice being exchangable for xp, nothing confirmed tho Smile think it wa bizzy who told me. Ill mug him for more info.

heijaangel
Confirmed by a blau post. Honor points WILL be resetted.

As many of you know we will be featuring a new Battleground, a dedicated world PvP zone and all new PvP items in Wrath of the Lich King. In order to make the transition from The Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King flow as smoothly as possible, all accrued honor points will be reset at the launch of the expansion. We do this to ensure select players do not have an unfair advantage at level 80 from stockpiling honor to instantly purchase the newest Wrath of the Lich King PvP rewards. For those with unspent honor points prior to the release of the expansion, we will be offering a few upgrades and special rewards in next content patch solely for purchase via the honor system.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thr...1&pageNo=1
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Gangsta
sweet Smile i dont have a problem with that at all Smile fair game ftw

Gangsta
Here's the new stuff we can buy for stacked honor.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.h...7725&sid=1

So start buying peeps Wink

heijaangel
They changed there minds again...

We had hoped that the introduction of some new Honor rewards in the upcoming patch would give players a great opportunity to spend any of their remaining Honor. However, many players would still be surprised by an Honor and token reset as it isn’t something we’ve done in the past. As such, we've decided to not reset Honor or tokens upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King. Players who save their Honor will be able to spend it on level 80 rewards, although those rewards will be significantly more expensive than their level 70 counterparts.

i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Ralpbix
That's not funny that players can keep their honor and tokens..

Valeria
I guess too much QQ works.
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1302/warningbg5.png

Darkwon
WOOT! My twinks stupid amount of time in WSG will not be for nothing after all =)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,502,258 unique visits  Top Top