No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Solid team
Gangsta
Hey nagas...those few who are left.

What we are trying to focus on now is building a real solid team of guys for Wotlk, to start with the 10 mans to start with, and then maybe progress on to the 25 mans.

question is, if you decided to play the expansion and want to get to see some of the endgame raids, we need to know - what will your main in wotlk?

Im 95 % min will be Gang as a nab healer - BUT, ill have to try out the warrior aswell, if he is just as fun as he seems to be able to be, i might be a nab dps warrior, buts only 5 % chance of that happeing really.

So for now - Gangsta - Healer priest stepping up as my main.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

heijaangel
Depending on the tanks that will respond here, my main will be my druid, so we have a tank ready. If there will be enough tanks, that are seriously I will change back to mage before wotlk comes out.

So druid tank for now if it goes live.

Remember, Gang is talking about ppl that can and want to raid. And just only in the weekend. So in my oppinion if ya post here you can raid more then 1 time a week.
Edited by heijaangel on 23-09-2008 13:10
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Jaz
The 3 characters ill be interested in using are as follows in order of preference

Deathknight
Druid
Warlock

That'll mean that whatever happens, if Deathknight or Druid gets to 80 first ill have a tank available and as it's me that'll also mean a reliable tank in terms of staying in the guild and playing regularly
Edited by Jaz on 23-09-2008 12:01

http://www.thebladeorder.com
hazuki
like the darkness so my lock will be main.

main: lock
second: paladin
Warlock are mages who conquered there fear of the shadows
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Hazuki / 70 Warlock / tail 410 * herb 450
Hazukar / 58 paladin /mining ? * bs ?

Kogirly
I will always be a tanker in the endgame and thinking of even be a tanker when I level to 80, do to the stats protwarriors are gaining we will be harder and stronger, so look out horde here comes an angry gnome tanker Grin

Mini tanker FTW Grin

Ralpbix
Yeah! Go The Blade Order!
Good luck with your plans within WotLK.

PS. Angel I didn't know you liked your druid more then you mage.

Maleficus
Though it's a small chance , if i come back in WoTLK my main will be either my rogue or a deathknight.
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Versipellis
i'll be back playing nearly every night when the expansion comes and it'll be versipellis which will hit 80 first ofc.. solid naga..
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Darkwon
I am gonna take a week off work for WotlK and level my arse off. Don't wanna derail your post but lets do what we did with early raids and do some Co Ops between guilds so we can get to see the 25 manners asap, and try some server firsts (well tenths then)

I am sure between the two guilds we can help each other out like we have in the past.

Back to the original issue, I assume my main will be my Shadow Priest with all the yummy stuff we will be getting, but I will not be forgetting my Rogue that is for sure.

heijaangel

Outlets wrote:
PS. Angel I didn't know you liked your druid more then you mage.

Its not that I like my druid more, I like them both as much. But if I help the guild with that to get a tank ready, I will choose for that if we are short on tanks.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Titan
Im on as a healer for most of wotlk assuming i stay healer Smile but also if i do get a second person it will either be my shaman or deathknight.

s3.postimage.org/1bhe40x50/Nyan_cat.gif

Mordekay
hmm... well not sure how it works with DK's... How u get em and so on and so on... but i would like to try that first... But my main will be whatever u feel is needed most... i dont mind gearing up as tank once again. But only if i manage to keep up with u guys lvling, sucks trying to catch up when ur trying to gear up... Smile
But atm.
My main will be the Deathknight i make.. couse he is like tha god Pfft
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

lysp
il be playing.. at somewhat the same base i am no. no harcore stuff but il be on regulary..

but im having a blast with my rogue so i guess that will be my main. but do we have enough melee.. il use my mage

lisele

Hi my darlings!!

Happy to hear so many of you will be there at the expansion, nice to be surrounded by friends for this new game experience.

I guess I'll be playing my priest and my death knight, but I can't say now.

See you there Solid Team!!

Lise.

Daveraver
If im here I will be raver as usual i wont be lvl a deathknight as they are nothing more than warriors in gimp outfits.

Dave

Nice idea Darkie if you can get it to work, last time we got 2 raids done and then it fell apart cause of spots and loot.
sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9044770BnXgA.png

sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9044795OUGQh.png

sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9044779bYsjK.png

www.flyfishingworld.eu
pineharses
cos of my work i wont be able to raid in the weekends, but i most certainly will be there lvling my druid as a moonkin Smile most probably will change to resto when ill be needed for raids

Elizabetth
my lock Smile and going to continue leveling soon my shammy, see us soon Grin

Aquamarine
i am just going to lvl everything like i did before i will be working more on my druid (treepower) and my warrior ( eat my duelweild 2 handers)

PS.. Konniichiwa Naga Gangsta

Altzu
Warlock now and always (got 2 of them Pfft)
"This quote is taken out of context."

rensvind
Rensvind will always be my main Cool

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,502,419 unique visits  Top Top