No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Runecloth
heijaangel
Hello peeps.

Some of you know that I've been bussy lately with farming rep.
For so far I am out of low Qs. Now is Gnomeregan Exiles the last 1 I need for all Alliance rep to get exalted.

For this I need intotal 55 stacs of Runecloth to get fully exalted. So if some1 have some Runecloth left I would like to have them or buy them for a small price Pfft.

Tnx Angel
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Ralpbix
Sorry mate, I'm gonna need mine to level up my First Aid. In case I have some stacks left I will send them to you.

BTW I don't think you're out of quests though. Since there are really a lot of quests for this faction. I myself farming rep for the alliance city factions too. I'm only will do quests to level my reputation. So far I've done over the 100 quests and got more the 6k reputation for Gnomeregan Exiles.

PS. for Gnomeregan Exlies rep there are 790 quests to do. Here is the total list: http://www.wowhead.com/?faction=54#quests
Good luck with questing matey!

PS2. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-rep...Heijaangel Look at this. Angel gets a bit crazy with his reputation for all the factions. Pfft
Edited by Ralpbix on 06-10-2008 09:49

heijaangel
Me crazy? I only have 21 factions on exalted...

-edit-
But its hard to find remaining Qs if ya already did most of them with a total of 790 Frown
Edited by heijaangel on 06-10-2008 10:04
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

ThePenguin
If I could access my account, I have it all for you I guess hehehe, or at least a very big part Wink
Edited by ThePenguin on 06-10-2008 10:12
Thepenguin - lvl 85 human rogue

Ralpbix

heijaangel wrote:
Me crazy? I only have 21 factions on exalted...

-edit-
But its hard to find remaining Qs if ya already did most of them with a total of 790 Frown

Hehe yeah indeed it is hard. So I'm having an excel sheet which contains all the quests I've done. I noticed that I skipped really a lot of quests.
Good luck again!

PS. In patch 3.0.2 there will be a feature where you can track lowlevel quests.

heijaangel
I am exalted now with all alliance factions Smile
I only need like 11 stacks to get fully 999/1000 Pfft but I will get that my self over time.

I wanna give Rens some special thanks for the runecloth he sent, tnx m8 Smile
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,501,864 unique visits  Top Top