No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
From the heart :)
Gangsta
Hey guys Smile

I did this once before, but since atleast i am in a very happy place in TBO right now, I thanked a bunch of ppl back then, and since I feel TBO is doing great right now, i would like to thank some new ones, and re-thank some old ones Smile

I would like to Thank the following ppl for making tbo what it is for me, and making it a great place to spend your time. I left the game for about 1,5 months at the start of this year, for a bunch of reasons, but came back cause i missed tbo, and i havent regreted it one bit Smile

I would like to thank the following ppl -

Kogirly - My loving woman that i love even more now then ever. She is a young lady with a sharp tounge, but ive never doubted her love for me one bit. She is my conscience, my love, and my everything. I love her with all my heart, and one day in the future i will make an honest woman out of her Grin

Rensvind - You and I havent allways seen eye to eye. Sometimes its been my fault, someties yours, and sometimes both. But i want you to know that i love you like a brother, you have grown alot on me matey. And you have stepped up in great lengths for this guild, and also in our personal life, i really wanna thank you for what you did for me last weekend. love ya buddy Smile

Comrade Lev - Has been a plasure since day 1 mate Grin the old days we were part of a fantastic healing team. When you came back was a super day not only for me, but for the guild as a whole. To bad i strayed from the healing scene, but it is nothing but pure pleasure to be around you, irl or in game. Love ya buddy, and Thank you for coming back to us, and thank you for being my friend Smile

Celex, Multi and Tai - What can i say? i have had so much fun with you three gentlemen, and meeting you all was an absolute pleasure. I am so happy that i can call you three fine gentlemen rl friends, cause i liked you very much before i met you, but i can honestly say that i love you all now that i have met you Smile Claus saved my apprtment, Tai drank the ouzo and Multi analyized movies with me Smile love you guys

Adamrazza - you keep growing on me everyday mate, you are a great addition to this guild, and you rarerly get the recognition for it. You are one of the nicest and coolest guys around, and im proud to be an officer next to you mate Smile

Jaz and Reef - The brothers of Destruction - Thank you two gentlemen for letting me apart of this great community. without you 2, none of this wouldve been possible. and you 2 better be at the next meet up, cause someone needs to represent team UK Grin

Bizzy - The guy with all the marbles Smile the leader and chief of this community and oh what a job this man have done. You might not always agree with me, and you might not always enjoy my company, but i am gonna be bugging you for a long time, no matter you like it or not Smile love ya kim Smile And again, i know you still hate the fact that i switched mains mate, even tho you say you dont i know you do Smile forgive me mate, and lets start having thos 2 hour talks again ey?

Themale and Team Infidel - Merhaba kardesim Smile you have taken the role as leader of team Infidel after Triple B, and you have done great mate, really thank you Tuna. You keep bringing in great guys Like Bhuta, Cebrail, Kamonciks, Heckx and more. Tesekeur kardesim Smile amanque hakan sukur Smile

Ayanami/aquamafag - My main man down in the sun in spain. always a pleasure to just sit an talk **** on skype, and pwn some random instance with Gaou or some other **** lowbie haha Smile or pro heal like we did back in the day Smile love ya buddy, even if you killed my flower with your feet lol

Dust - the nicest asshole ive never meet haha a great guy when he is sober, an "intressting" guy when he drinks, he likes to hug you then pick a fight with you haha Smile love ya buddy, always a pleasure to have you over, and i guess ill see ya soon again Smile love ya you nutjob Pfft

Fisty - the man with all the speccs, and that loves whiskey Grin always a pleasure to be around you fisty mate, you are always in a great mood and happy to help Smile and you intreduced Drakhness to me aswell, andree is a great guy Smile hope you come visit soon again, love ya Pfft

Alchy - Happy ****ing thoughts ey? Smile always a pleausre rich mate, and i have enjoy playing with you, or just discussing random guild matters on skype while drinking a beer or two Smile Love ya buddy, and you also better be there next time we meet up Smile

Lisele - Sweetheart Smile love ya hun, sorry that i ever made you mad, but i am a boy, and we boys will be boys sometimes in the sandlot. Always nice, always sweet to everyone, and always helpfull and in a good mood Smile love ya sweety Wink

Geo - the coolest cat in TBO. always thought you were almost to good to be true, but then i got to meet you and your lovely missus Maria, and you had me sold in aminute. Love you Geo, dont ever be stranger mate Smile my doors will always be open to you Smile Ooopa!!

So many other ppl, thats its hard to remember them all - Angel, Haz, Aaron, Val, Nafe, Elliania, Sonen, Soothy (shes my mum, ofc im gonna mention her Pfft) altzu, strife, pingu, Raga (the man sings his ass off instead of getting pussy every friday night, thats respect) and more.

I know the word Family has been thrown around alot these last few days, but for me, this is (and ofc, some of the actually are) Family

Love you guys, and i love TBO Grin

Let the good times roll Grin

Much Love Mike
Edited by Gangsta on 06-04-2009 15:48
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Reefus
What an awesome post mate. You are truly one of our brightest stars in TBO, your love for TBO and all its members speaks volumes about your huge heart. Here is a big thank you, to you from my heart as well.

Don't ever change my friend.

Valeria
What?! I didn't get my own paragraph?

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, I SAY!

Be prepared for massive banana creampie, this won't stay unpunished!
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1302/warningbg5.png

AaronPatton
wheres my paragraph Sad

Kogirly
/blush

I love you too my love.

and one day in the future i will make an honest woman out of her

pff I´m always honest Smile

Shinnari
w00000t! I've been cooked down to "and more" Sad
- Shinnari lvl 80 Priest | 450 Herbalism | 444 Alchemy

www.zetbit.com/sig-1103997.jpg

YES SIR!

Lewsterin
Gang my friend my brother, my third corner stone of team smite.

A lovely post, you are the king of opening your heart, and it makes me smile.

Thank YOU m8, for putting the Gangsta colors on my and TBOs day.

Ha ha I see that the code word for cold water on marcey is getting guildwide Grin Bananacerampie my fellow soldiers Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

adamrazza
Thanks m8 much appreciated Smile x
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/7/3/3/9/857339PHIkW.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,502,167 unique visits  Top Top