Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Future?
Maleficus
From a must-see documentary "Zeitgeist"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E...uBo4E77ZXo
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Darkwon
Very Interesting, Wonder how much of it is true.

Maleficus
No idea, let's hope it's not. Very convincing tho.
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Maleficus
This is all said to be written in the Bible as well. You guys would know better =)

mato
Revelation {13:16} And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Pfft

a well a one world contry wood be great ..

Maleficus
The idea of "One World" is by all means great. But do you think it would be great with these so-called leaders and their sick plans which will take away your freedom? Would you want to live like that?

I think world needs to wake up and be careful of the possible threat.

Hrothgar
hehe yea, very interesting thought, but a littel far fetched perhaps, But very interesting.
Edited by Hrothgar on 02-09-2009 08:36

Owls
Hmm... Imo it's abit on par with the documentary about man never landing on the moon.

Look out for those "only one side of the story" movies out there, I'd say =)

Owls
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

Multitasker
i have done alot of study's on theis subjekt and there is sadly alot of merrit to this one, but hopefully they are not to late to be stoped, but eighter way the next 10 years it will be very interresting to see what way the world will turn...
Multitasker - 80 - Druid <-- Main.
Shadeseeker - 80 - Rogue
Sharpsight - 80 - Hunter
Taldaris - 80 - Paladin
Sangdrax - 71 - Mage

Loyal soldier of The Blade Order...

[CENTER]www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]

Maleficus
It won't be interesting if people don't wake up and fight for it imo Smile

Gangsta
Just read an article in yesterdays newspaper, that a certain "Rockfellar" wants the president to have a marshal law "Off" button of the internet, which means basicly that president Obama could just turn "off" the web. And i also read that this Rockfellar fella has been against the use of the internet since it came out. so yeah, alot of things makes sence here...sadly.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Maleficus
Oh wait I know why Rockefellar guy totally freaked out. Maybe that's because of Venus Project. Which will destroy the current Monetary System and bring Resource Based Economy instead. And the biggest weapon that Venus Project has is INTERNET as televison and newspapers don't like the project either. In Zeitgeist Addendum, they're warning us against this web-closing-off. The narrator says: "Protect the Internet at all costs."

For more information about these please watch "Zeitgeist the Movie" and "Zeitgeist Addendum" you can find torrent download links or watch it via streaming from their original website:

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Also check:

www.thevenusproject.com

This may look like science-fiction to some of you. But think about this like discovery of planes,otomobiles or even internet. About 100 years ago nobody would believe that we could have something that will connect everyone to eachother like internet.
Edited by Maleficus on 03-09-2009 17:02

Multitasker
I have a hard time imagining and "off switch" for the internet, cant even see how that could work ;D but i can understand why they would want it, and i defenetly have hopes for the venus project the idea's behind it is nothing short of Beautifull, but im afraid that the people in power will never let it develop to reality. And if we do nothing to stop the neoconservatives the next 10 years will be even more interresting then if they are stopped but in a Much much more scary way, proably we wont live to see it to the end if that is the case...
Shadeseeker - 80 - Rogue
Sharpsight - 80 - Hunter
Taldaris - 80 - Paladin
Sangdrax - 71 - Mage

[CENTER]www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]

Maleficus
I can't agree more Kev.
Ofc people in power won't let this happen. That's why current system has to fail. People should understand that some people with all the wealth and power (i.e Rockefellar family) are controlling their lives and they don't even know it. We believe what's told in the tv, newspapers etc. But these "people with power" are also controlling the media. Rockefellar even thanked the U.S media for keeping their secret for 40 years. People has to see the truth as it's quite obvious. This awakening will bring the fall of the current system.

Also i've heard that The Venus Project started to test resource based economy in a small town in Korea. Which is a quite interesting news.

Maleficus
Then there comes the question: What can we do about it?
Venus project also replies to that: http://www.thevenusproject.com/get-in...you-can-do

Altzu
Delusional madness.
"This quote is taken out of context."

Gangsta
watched that zeitgeist movie yesterday. very intressting.

but you have to remember one thing, dont belive everything you see here or anywhere else Pfft you have to judge this just as much as you would criticaly judge anything. If you buy everything you read, hear and see, hook, line and sinker, you will be deemed a fool Smile

alot of things in the zeitgeist sounds very thruthfull, and are hardfacts, but remember, they only mention those aspects that make their own story sound nothing but solid, and 100 % true.

Had a chat about it with my littlebrother, who loves these kinds of things, and he's seen the movie before aswell, he basiclly told me that well, it all sounds very very true. just like all the other 100 versions of the same story. the best one is no doubt that all the world leaders are space alians and here to corrupt the world. and they are also actually reptilles. Yes this theory does exist, and no its not an old episode of "V" Pfft

so judge with comon sence, all sides use the same retoric, about how DANGEROUS everything is around you, and its time to open your eyes! if its not terroism, its norad killing all thos ppl in an exercise.

peace Pfft
Edited by Gangsta on 04-09-2009 10:39
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Multitasker
Nice i had not heard that they had started field tests of the Venus project, hope it works as well as it sounds and that people hear of it. and yes mike i totaly agree, u should not belive anything 100% before u can prove it with ur own research and investegation, everyone has a story that they want to tell. but i tend to lean more towards the so called "Conspiracy Theory's" since they usualy ask questions and encourages further research, where the "goverment/official" stories tends to act in absolutes like this Is what happened and things are proved to be this and that, when clearly that is not the case, but in the end u should treat it all like inspiration and gather enough information to make ur own decision about what realy went on in any given situation...
Shadeseeker - 80 - Rogue
Sharpsight - 80 - Hunter
Taldaris - 80 - Paladin
Sangdrax - 71 - Mage

Altzu
My first reply was to the youtube link which contained little more than absurdities. Having now read up on the Venus Project from the link provided I can only roll my eyes at the lunacy. It's communism with a large helping of crazy tossed on top.
They actually tried to do some of the mentioned things both in the early days in the USSR as well as after the communist take over in China. In the USSR they tried to abolish money but rather quickly changed track when they realised that they were taking a great leap back into the stone age. In China they tried to feed everyone for free with the result that farmers stopped planting their fields and everyone feasted for 2 months after which around 30 million people starved to death.
The world does not have unlimited resources as claimed on the Venus Project site. Neither is there unlimited clean energy available as they think. The person who wrote that junk doesn't even know what a quantum leap is by the manner in which the concept is used.
The arguments presented are utterly dishonest like in claiming that the way some countries pay farmers to keep fields unused shows how everyone's needs for everything (including luxuries) could be met.
It's hilarious how they are "gathering funds" for their test project to abolish money.
On the topic of the US president being able to shut down the internet it is with regards to single servers or routers during an attack on the US. As in if one of the above is being used by hackers to do a ddos attack the president can order the company owning said server or router (assuming it is american) to turn it off for the duration of the attack. Think there was also something about him needing to declare a state of emergency to do this.
"This quote is taken out of context."

Maleficus

It's communism with a large helping of crazy tossed on top.

"While communism is a much more humane social system than what we have today, we feel it does differ considerably from the direction we advocate. While Marx offered a bold new direction in his time, it falls far short of what can be accomplished with today's technology applied with human and environmental concern.

The Venus Project offers science and technology in the service of humankind on a global scale and eventually helps to eliminate all the artificial boundaries that separate people. The system uses no money and makes goods and services available without a price tag, debt, barter, or servitude of any kind. If we use our technology intelligently, we can create an abundance of goods and services for the entire planet. We use machines and automation to produce and distribute all manufactured products, which will be available at distribution centers to everyone. The purpose of this high technology is to free people so they can pursue their own interests and fulfillments.

We would surpass the need for human participation in the production of goods and services. There is no taxation or obligation of any kind. We advocate no government by human systems. They have always proved inadequate. Computerized systems and cybernetics would be applied to the social system and must comply with the carrying capacity of our global resources. The machines’ main purpose is for the manufacturing and distribution of goods and services while maintaining a clean environment with service to all and profits to none. When people have access to resources, most crimes will disappear. The need for police, military, and prisons will eventually vanish with it. Of course this will coincide with the necessary changes in education. I hope this helps to clarify some points. We realize this is a simplified description of how it differs from communism. "

The person who wrote that junk doesn't even know what a quantum leap is by the manner in which the concept is used.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/jacque-fresco/resume

It's hilarious how they are "gathering funds" for their test project to abolish money.

"Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows have been financially supporting this project through outside jobs for 35 years. We are now beginning to get donations and we deeply appreciate your contributions in this way. Unfortunately we still live in a monetary system and there is no other way we can print the books, produce our models and make our videos"

Anyways as Mike said above you dont have to believe everything you hear or watch. But at least give it a chance and watch those movies coz you can't judge without seeing them. I myself think RFID chip story is a bit of a conspiracy but the main idea that Zeitgeist is trying to tell is an absolute truth. You know that it's true, and the world knows it's true. You have the pieces of the puzzle, Zeitgeist just connects them.
Edited by Maleficus on 07-09-2009 12:04

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,476,452 unique visits  Top Top