Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Pilin - Druid - lvl 80
Pilin
THIS APPLICATION IS AS A SOCIAL MEMBER

- Your Name: Lars Christensen

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Pilin
- Race: Nightelf (You know... as in "Druid" Pfft)
- Class: Druid
- Level: 80
- Spec: I got dual spec: Main: 58/0/13 (Balance), OS: 11/0/60 (Restoration). This is nice because i can use the same for both specs (I know i can get better gear for healing, but i don't really need it for the healing I'm doing atm). I might get some feral gear later, but who knows?

- Prior Guilds: Shuttlecocks.
- Reason why you left your last guild: It is a leveling guild created by some of my friends (who are now in TBO), and i want to join them again.
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: Ghostlands (former server): Paladin, Druid, Priest and Death Knight. Talnivarr (old server): Shaman.

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&cn=Pilin
- Gear: Special notes: I know, I know... the trinket is only ilvl 200, and i still need some enchants, but I'll get there... eventually...

- Trade Skills: Professions: Herbalism (450) and Enchanting (377) (the last one soon(tm) to be replaced with Engineering). I'm also working on my cooking and fishing which is both 350+, but it takes for ever!!
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: Non, but i pick pretty flowers!!!

- Riding skill (mount): 300, I'm a pretty birdy Smile
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? Yes.....

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: Vanilla: MC and starting BWL, TBC: Hyjal and BT.
- Experience with WOTLK instances: Not much, a little Nax and Obsidian Sanctum.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): There was this one time where i was in a group with Xengara and he forgot to use Righteous Fury, that was fun Grin....... Wait, did i say one time, i meant all the time, sorry my bad Pfft... (he can take it, and just wait until he is going to reply to this post im getting something back)

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? Nope
- Have you used a Leveling service? Nope
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? Nope
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Yes, some of my friends is in TBO (Halgren, Brynhilda, Xengara, Melos, Corthala, Elywin). Plus i have been with some they have invited, i can't remember the names.

- Usual Gaming time per day / week: Hard to say. As the university hasn't started yet I will be a lot online for now, but when it starts i can't really say.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes.
- Do you share your account with another person? Nope.

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: I would like to be in the guild my friends are in, and being in an active guild also gives some respect from other people. Plus i have only heard nice things about THB Smile.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? Yes! but, the part with killing hordes.. i can't make any promises when I attack a horde I normally end up dead.. I really suck at PvP!! Sad

Xengara
I do NOT forget Righteous Fury! Well there was this one time in Ruby Sanctum.. but other than that! NEVAH!

On a sidenote.. He's a nice guy Smile and a pew pew lazerchicken!

Melos

Xengara wrote:
I do NOT forget Righteous Fury! Well there was this one time in Ruby Sanctum.. but other than that! NEVAH!

On a sidenote.. He's a nice guy Smile and a pew pew lazerchicken!

Agree with Xengara atleast on the sidenote Smile xen has forgotten righteous fury quite a lot recently Pfft

Cuteprincess
Hey, I am sure I have been in a HC or 2 with you and your friends.. Good Luck with the application x
Edited by Cuteprincess on 10-08-2010 10:34

Breador
Hey Lars.

Your application is being discussed amongst the Circle. You will get a reply as soon as possible.

Breador
Hey again Lars.

As you know you might get a spot on guild raids even though you are a social member. What would you think of joining raids as a resto raid healer?
And are you keen on being just a social member or would you be interested in becoming a raidmember after your trial period?

Pilin
Hey.

Since I prefer to be a healer and since I think one of the best things about MMO's is the raiding part, I would love to join as a raiding healer. That being said I need to make it clear that I can't promise anything about my raiding hours when i start at the university again (in about three weeks). I think I'll be able to squeeze in a couple of raiding-days a week, but close to exams and the like it will be less.

I also have to tell you that my experience with druid healing is limited since I have mostly healed with my priest. I am though very interested in learning how to master "the way of druid healing" and the times where I have tried to heal as a druid has been some of the most fun i have had.

Besides that, as you could see from my application I only got balance gear atm., I will of cause do my best to get the equivalent resto gear asap.

-Pilin
Edited by Pilin on 13-08-2010 08:01

Cuteprincess
If you need any help getting geared up or want someone to heal, you can always look for me, even now before you join Grin

Xengara
Well I will ofc tank every single instance he needs to go to, but a superior warrior DPS such as yourself Cuty, will be appreciated ^^

TheBizzy
Heya Pilin Smile

Looks cool thisone. I have been looking for a resto-drood. There are some minor things I would like to talk to you about though, about the guildrules.

Raidtimes usually ends 00.00. I know thats abit late for some. However, if you tell the raidleader during invites that you can stay until ??:?? thats usually not a major issue. Note though that the raidleader might prioritize someone who can stay for the whole duration of the raid Smile

When it comes to healinggear, dont worry too much about it. Its much easier to work on gear, than personality and spirit, which you both seem to have sorted already Smile

So...give me a whisper ingame on Greasedonkey/Thebizzy/Titamor/Bizzypal, and we could sort things and get cracking with gearing you up for a long and happy TBO stay Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,448,725 unique visits  Top Top