No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Lupinarsene - Rogue - lvl 80
Lupinarsene
- Your Name:

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Lupinarsene (named after the gentleman thief)
- Race: Human
- Class: Rogue
- Level: 80
- Spec: Assasination/Mutilate, will be getting my duel spec on soon for pvp, but raiding is the really what I want to follow.

- Prior Guilds: Nessun Dorma, We're doing it HC
- Reason why you left your last guild: Nessun Dorma closed its doors to all after the guild leader decided to turn it into an alt bank ¬_¬. Sometime later after trying it solo i joined WDitHC. after a month or two I made the conscious decision to leave due to inactivity (ie no-one online ever).

- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: no, but i do have a small band of alts on daggerspine in their 20's just to get a feel for the other classes.

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&cn=Lupinarsene
- Gear: Special notes: i'm currently in the process of upgrading my gems. if the're blue/rare, expect purple/epic soon. i'm also going about changing agil/crit for more AP following adivce from other players in game.

- Trade Skills: Professions: herb 450, alch 450
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: elixer master, can make moar flasks with less mats ^^.

- Riding skill (mount): 300
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? yup

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: BWL, KAZ. would love to go back and expirence them all though.
- Experience with WOTLK instances: VoA, Naxx, some of Ulduar. I know its a shortlist, but i've been forced to answer to pugs for sometime now....

- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):
As a gamer, I had never really thought much about playing anything online. That all changed when one of my best frinds IRL (one of your members) introduced me to WoW. He and his significant other helped me get set up and I've been hooked ever since. I've grown to love everything Warcraft has to offer, the lore, the society, the in jokes etc.
My only regret in playing this game is that i didnt pick it up sooner and enjoy some of the moments you 5 year vets have.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? no

- Have you used a Leveling service? never.

- Did you buy your account from Ebay? i used ebay back in 2001 to buy the FFVII soundtrack.... thats about it.

- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? yes and they were lovely. will remain nameless so i can apply on my merits alone Grin

- Usual Gaming time per day / week: can vary as i work quite varied shifts, but i generally go from midday-afternoon, afternoon to late night most days.

- Can you use TeamSpeak? Have had it installed for some time, but haven't had the chance to use it in game yet.

- Do you share your account with another person? nope

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: As well as having friends in the guild, after grouping with some of your members and reading though the armory and your website, i've come to learn that TBO is a good solid guild made up of mature and knowledgable players. By joining, I hope to enrich my time on Azeroth by making new friends, having a reason to look at my calender again and giving something back to what will hopefully be like a new family.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? yes

thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I look forward to your reply! - Lupin

Tufarc
You sound like a nice player. Good luck with your application :-)
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Melos
NIce spam there Tufarc Pfft

Luthar
Quatropost xD
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Lupinarsene
Thanks for that Tufarc, but i feel unworthy of so much praise ^^
i52.tinypic.com/fjntav.png

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
- Terry Pratchett

Corthala
M-m-m-m-m-m-monsterpost!!

But from an "experts" view i see nothing wrong with the build or gear, other than the gems.
In the presence of greatness, the humble can only bow!

Nydema
Best of luck with the app Lupin Smile

Not sure if you will remember or not but we were chatting about WoW at Omada's wedding Pfft

Tufarc Don't let your Treants loose on forums Pfft
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Darkwon
Hi mate, Nice app =) Lupin is a guy I met at Omada and Katies wedding, We got talking and he has been on my Real ID ever since. Mature person with a want to learn and a healthy addiction to the game. He would admit himself he is not the 1337 Imba type just yet, but none of us were when we were learning the ropes. I know I for one have time to help him should he need it, and I am sure I speak for Nyd and Omada too on the subject.
As an advisor I can't really be un biased on this subject, so I will leave it in the hands of Breador, our melee CL.

Good luck amigo

Omadabear
Hi everyone this is my good friend Lupinarsene. He is a great guy who I've had the pleasure of working alongside for the past couple of years. He had the pleasure of meeting Nydema and Darkie at the wedding and fell into our cirlce perfectly.

He is a bit of a newb but has coem a LONG way and shows the perfect set of atriibutes we look for in a TBO member.

He of course has my vote!!!!

Good luck bruda Smile

www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/2/1/6/3/0/3221630YRmNC.png

Tufarc
aaaw so sry about that, sendt it from my phone. Gonna delete the overflood
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Breador
Hey there nameless person,
Your application will be processed in our super secret head quarters and you will get a reply soon.
We are full on melee dps atm but youve made a quite good impact on some of our beloved members. So not a slim chance there for you. Peace!

Lupinarsene
Thanks for the kind words guys. Good to hear from you too Nyd, haven't spoken to you since then, so please add me in game!

While i sit here with my fingers crossed, I would have to agree with darkie. If I we're to stand next to some of you best and brightest you may notice a difference. But I always humbley accept constructive criticism and I make the best effort to do my home work before stepping into the fray.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
- Terry Pratchett

Alchy
Application accepted, please whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Lupinarsene
/salute

thanks guys! wont let you down! Pfft

- Terry Pratchett

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,625 unique visits  Top Top