No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Titchiebum (psy's girlfriend)
Psylence
- Your Name: Steph

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Titchiebum
- Race: Gnome
- Class: Mage
- Level: 22 (currently)
- Spec: Fire
- Prior Guilds: None
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: No level 80s yet, all my chars i play are leveled alongside Psy on Daggerspine
I have a...
level 25 Human warlock
level 15 Draenie hunter
level 71 BloodElf Paladin

- Gear: Armory url: Titchiebum
- Gear: Special notes: none

- Trade Skills: Professions: herb + alchemy
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: none

- Riding skill (mount): erm basic atm lol
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? not even so far as flying yet

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: only really experienced with the random lfg
- Experience with WOTLK instances: only the UK normal
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): I die alot, does that count? Pfft

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? nope
- Have you used a Leveling service? no, although i follow psy around Pfft
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? no, although i didn't buy my account either... psy did Pfft
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? only Psy
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: I only usualy play in spare time between work and college, and even then its usualy just leveling with psy on his other chars.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? I can learn
- Do you share your account with another person? Psy has access but thats it

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: Just to have a social enviroment while playing the game with my boyfriend and to break the boredom of leveling solo.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
yea

Psylence
Just a note from myself, i gave her a hand setting up the application and to use my forum account to post it.

As mentioned above she's only really interested in the social side of being in a guild atm as she's only just really started playing the game.

Luthar
Woot! its Steph! say yes all, coz she waved at me tonight!
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

chazyj

Psylence wrote:.
As mentioned above she's only really interested in the social side of being in a guild atm as she's only just really started playing the game.

not long ago rich mate a post about people joining as a social member because wehave so meany coming in and reallly not doing much in the guild but i mean if this is your mate and is willing to work to getting to 80 and wanting to raid with us once she is gear i wouldn't see why not but i'm not a officer so don't have my word Wink
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Psylence

chazyj wrote:

Psylence wrote:.

not long ago rich mate a post about people joining as a social member because wehave so meany coming in and reallly not doing much in the guild but i mean if this is your mate and is willing to work to getting to 80 and wanting to raid with us once she is gear i wouldn't see why not but i'm not a officer so don't have my word Wink

Yea i remember overhearing something on TS about numbers in the guild, so asked Darky about the situation, to which he pretty much surgested no harm posting an app.
Im not sure on the total in the guild atm but i remember reading somewhere that they'll be increasing the cap to 600members in a guild come Cata.

atm she's only just start playing and only really plays WoW when i am, personaly i'd feel it would be encouraging for her to be a guild and that she would continue to play even if i wasn't online. (it could also make it easier for her to understand why raids can take as long as they do ;p )

chazyj
like i sed mate i an't a officer my words me **** Pfft so ... well like you sed you talked to darktoo but pfft him Pfft <3 but yh well good luck in the app and if you get it wellcome Grin
1. chesney

Joe

chazyj wrote:
but i mean if this is your mate

Err, yeah... "mate" that's one way of looking at. I guess we are mammals after all Pfft

Ignoring the rest of what Chaz said, I don't think it'd be a problem having Psy's GF in. Darky was right in saying that it can't hurt to make an App because it can't. I'm not an officer so I can't make a decision, but if you're half as decent a person as Psy is then I'd vote you in.

Good luck with the application.

chazyj
joe doesn't know any think Pfft but i did't know it was your GF Pfft so let her in so we can all flirt with her why you are offline Pfft
1. chesney

Saichel

chazyj wrote:
but i did't know it was your GF Pfft

It sais it's his gf in the thread name Wink

Omadabear

Zraa wrote:

chazyj wrote:
but i did't know it was your GF Pfft

It sais it's his gf in the thread name Wink

Epic Fail!!!!

www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/2/1/6/3/0/3221630YRmNC.png

Joe
Org doesn't look at thread names. He just opens the forums, closes his eyes, spins his mouse around and clicks. Then posts a comment on whatever thread he got while remembering to stick his tongue out three times.

It's a voodoo ritual:

PfftPfftPfft

Now allyourpostsarebelongtous

mato
well as the guild cap is raised to 1000 mebers i guesse we have room for more sosial ppl anyways , and thy all earn us raiders gold so no harm i more ppl as i see it
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Altzu
Application accepted.
"This quote is taken out of context."

Melos

Altzu wrote:
Application accepted.

Does this mean we are accepting social applicants again? cause to my understanding we just had a thread saying that we didnt accept them?.

No offense meant to the person getting in. i'm sure she's nice and friendly Smile
Edited by Melos on 29-10-2010 09:31

Corthala

Melos wrote:

Altzu wrote:
Application accepted.

Does this mean we are accepting social applicants again? cause to my understanding we just had a thread saying that we didnt accept them?.

No offense meant to the person getting in. i'm sure she's nice and friendly Smile

Id like to know that aswell... Melos, Halgren, Pilin, Xengara and I have common mates who has been rejected recently as social, so we have some interest in this.
In the presence of greatness, the humble can only bow!

Alchy
The difference between someone who wants to bring their sole toon into the guild and play with their partner, vs someone who wants to leave a placeholder in the guild for when theyre not playing on one of their other toons/mains is the principal reason for this application being accepted vs the one youre referring to. Incidentally this has been accepted as a member application, not social. Socialmember rank will be removed at sometime, as I mentioned before it was never intended for people who arent that interested in being in the guild to be invited.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Corthala

Alchy wrote:
The difference between someone who wants to bring their sole toon into the guild and play with their partner, vs someone who wants to leave a placeholder in the guild for when theyre not playing on one of their other toons/mains is the principal reason for this application being accepted vs the one youre referring to. Incidentally this has been accepted as a member application, not social. Socialmember rank will be removed at sometime, as I mentioned before it was never intended for people who arent that interested in being in the guild to be invited.

Again, nothing bad to say, in any way, about Titchiebum. But i think it is pretty clear, this is not the only toon, and i do not know how you can say, with any kind of certainty, how much the people we are referring to does, or does not, want to be in the guild. I would like to point out that Karnela (the mate in question) firstly applied as a raidmember, only to later apply as a social member, and i think that gives, at least, some sort of certainty, that the character was not to be used as a placeholder, since all our mains (if we have alts) could then be deemed a "raid-placeholder".

I also understand that this has been accepted under the premise as guildmember, not raid or social member, but it is my opinion, that if one join under the premise of:

Just to have a social enviroment while playing the game with my boyfriend and to break the boredom of leveling solo.

One is social member... Again, nothing wrong with this being accepted, but i just find it odd.

It is ultimately your decision, i merely question the logic.
Edited by Corthala on 30-10-2010 11:48

Kogirly
There is a big differens between a girlfriend/boyfriend that applies to us and a friend. It is always a BIG plus to have a relationship with a member of TBO if you want to join.

Ofc it is a plus if you are a friend too but not as big. We that have a partner that plays can all tell you that it is easyer to get more play time if you have your partner in the same guild.

Corthala

Kogirly wrote:
There is a big differens between a girlfriend/boyfriend that applies to us and a friend. It is always a BIG plus to have a relationship with a member of TBO if you want to join.

Ofc it is a plus if you are a friend too but not as big. We that have a partner that plays can all tell you that it is easyer to get more play time if you have your partner in the same guild.

I will have to say, the same applied to friends. If this is the policy, that is fine, but i would like to point out, that you can not defend that position, without estimating the degree to wich we enjoy each others company, wich you have no basis for. (eg. how many "friend relationships" does it take to count as a "partner relationship", and how is this calculated etc.)

Joe
She's already been accepted, let's stop debating this on an application. People read these to get an idea on what to write when filling out their own. It'd be better I think you'd all agree that people applying weren't looking at something like this.

To better understand what I mean, click here.

This makes sense because the square route of 9 is 3.

This renders your argument invalid.

Have a nice doughnut.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,760 unique visits  Top Top