No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Ralpbix - Priest - 85
Ralpbix
- Your Name: Ralph

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Ralpbix
- Race: Human
- Class: Priest
- Level: 80
- Spec: Shadow (for levelling) / Holy (for dungeons)
- Prior Guilds: DarkLordz, The Blade Order, Antilia, Credendum, Saga, Order of Solamnia, Solo, Multifail, Vortex and Fonar.
- Reason why you left your last guild: Vortex was an inactive guild so I left and since two months I’m pretty much guildess. Fonar is a guild for one of my alts, which I can leave anytime.
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: Ralpby level 80 druid on Daggerspine aswell.

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/ralpbix/simple
- Gear: Special notes: Tried to collect damage t10 gear before Cataclysm.

- Trade Skills: Professions: Herbalism / Inscription
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: Can make most of the Glyphs

- Riding skill (mount): Flying Mount 310% in whole Azeroth
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? Ofcourse

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: All instances
- Experience with WOTLK instances: Ulduar 10 bosses, ICC 5 bosses, Naxx completed
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):

Played a lot of wow since the European beta as some of you already know. Also I joined TBO during the period they were try to conquer Molten Core on their own. By that time Toccs became leader of TBO. After two years and trying to clear Black Wing Lair I even joined the officer team. I also was a raidleader of TBO. I together with Toccs arranged a BWL raid day. A whole Saturday (starting around 10.00h and ended around (24.00h) we raided BWL. With the result of almost clearing the whole instance.

I unfortunately left TBO because I wanted a more heavy raiding guild. TBO became a more casual guild when TBC started. So in TBO I joined Credendum which merged with Kaamos into Saga. Heijaangel, who is still a member of TBO (Old officer), joined them too. We raided until Saga split up once again. I used to be officer in Saga at the end and became officer of Credendum. Because Credendum got inactive I joined Denath in Solo. I had a great time in Solo but then Real Life showed up. I got a fulltime job and were not able to raid any longer on a frequent base. Today I still can’t raid that frequent which means I’m a real casual player that still enjoys the game.

Just before WotLK I joined Order of Solamnia. We’ve focused on 10 mans in TBC and cleared ZA and even cleared 3/4 bosses within the timer. We almost had the ZA mount. At the beginning of WotLK some members of OoS got inactive and the rest of us joined Solo. However most of you know the story of Solo. It slowly dies and most hardcore members left to hardcore guilds. Before that even happened I already left Solo again because of the amount of raids you needed to attend. So at that point I joined Multifail. Ironshock, the leader of Multifail is still a friend of mine and asked me to join. I only joined because I just could raid whenever I could but also stayed casual. But Multifail died and Ironshock migrated away from daggerspine. So I joined the other Multifail members into Vortex on casual base. Vortex really died before Cataclysm. That was the reason I am guildless for quite some weeks now.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? No
- Have you used a Leveling service? No
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? No
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Yes a lot of persons. Heijaangel, Tenidius, Hazuki, Thepenguin, Strifie are real life friends of mine. I’ve played a lot with Owls, Hrothgar, Nesualk. And a lot of old core members are still around within the guild. Jayze, TheBizzy, Drakeon, Altzu, Alchy. And I’ve played with many more players who I might forget.
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: This is different every week.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes I can.
- Do you share your account with another person? Not at all.

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:

The Blade order is always a guild that is very special for me. The Blade Order is the guild who learned me this game and learned me what an officer should do and should not do. Also a lot of players who I still talk and play with are within the guild. I want to play again with my friends within the same guild. And the last reason is just to help the guild level up and get the guild perks even faster!

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? Yes
Edited by Ralpbix on 21-12-2010 19:46

Drakess
Hells yeh! I'm still speaking with Ralp, he's still a pro in my eyes. With the new content coming out im sure we could use another healer for raiding and such.

Good luck with application dude Smile
Drakess 85 Hunter :: Drakeals 85 Priest :: Drakeon 70 Rogue :: Drakawarf 80 Paladin :: Dramage 51 Mage :: Drakexy 19 Hunter Twink

http://DaveTheRave650.bebo.com
Nesualk
Ralph, I'm thrilled to see you applying! A great guy who I've had a lot of fun times with both while raiding and just trashtalking on msn/wow/sc2 and such Smile

I doubt anyone questions your capabilities and personality if they know/have heard about you! I wish you the best of luck on the application mate

Kogirly
Hello Ralph

Thanks for your interest in re-joining The Blade Order.

Your application will be discussed amongst the officers and we will have an answer as soon as possible.

Rev
You forgot to answer this question.

Is Ralph a NooB?

Answer YES!

there that done nice to see you back on the forums mate!!

Greyfairer
"Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Yes a lot of persons. Heijaangel, Tenidius, Hazuki, Thepenguin, Strifie are real life friends of mine. I’ve played a lot with Owls, Hrothgar, Nesualk"
Feelings = hurt

Nah, seriously, I would love to see you in TBO mate.

Hrothgar
trhilled to see you apply mate, really hope you make it into tbo. A great guy, and a good player!

thumbs up matey!

- Hrothgar

Owls
Uuuuh Ralp, long time no see.

Nice to see you around Smile
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

lisele
Hi Ralp,

Nice to see you re-applying. You are a nice player, motivated and always ready to help other with advise for gear and talents built.
I understand your real life is more demanding and you have no time to be hardcore, I just really hope that TBO this time can fulfill what you ask from a guild. It has a become a nice guild where ppl can raid, but we are still very casual, that's the spirit! Wink
Good luck with your application.

Kisses.
Lise.

Ralpbix
Level 85 now.

mato
nice Wink

i think we are renaming to the Priest order so you wood be a fine additione Grin
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Ralpbix

mato wrote:
nice Wink

i think we are renaming to the Priest order so you wood be a fine additione Grin

Back in Vanilla we did a 5 man priest run in Scholomance with TBO. We defeated all the bosses (setup was: 2x shadow priest, 3x holy priest). I might even have some screenshots of it. One of the priest is still active in TBO (Beastpriest).

Jaz

Ralpbix wrote:

Back in Vanilla we did a 5 man priest run in Scholomance with TBO. We defeated all the bosses (setup was: 2x shadow priest, 3x holy priest). I might even have some screenshots of it. One of the priest is still active in TBO (Beastpriest).

I remeber that Smile I think the paladins had a go at that too and they beat your time. Then the druids had their go and trounced that time. Not to be outdone the pallies had another go and hold the record which fir obvioud reasons will stand forever.

It was just a shame the other classes didnt attempt the challenge. Would have interesting to see non healers tackle it

http://www.thebladeorder.com
Nesualk

Jaz wrote:
I remeber that Smile I think the paladins had a go at that too and they beat your time. Then the druids had their go and trounced that time. Not to be outdone the pallies had another go and hold the record which fir obvioud reasons will stand forever.

It was just a shame the other classes didnt attempt the challenge. Would have interesting to see non healers tackle it

I don't think we had 5 hunters at the given time Smile I actually think it could have been possible with bandage and pots... We'll never know!

BeastPriest
Yea I remember those runs, the mobs immune to magic were a bit of a pain for us priests, Didn't get much dps out of wacking them with staves Smile I think that's where we lost the time tbh Pfft
img594.imageshack.us/img594/6950/tazp.pngi.imgur.com/zQ021Zs.pngi.imgur.com/IIM34ns.pngi.imgur.com/cEXBSmo.png

Ralpbix

BeastPriest wrote:
Yea I remember those runs, the mobs immune to magic were a bit of a pain for us priests, Didn't get much dps out of wacking them with staves Smile I think that's where we lost the time tbh Pfft

Correction Staves = Benedictions!!!!!

One more question: Any news regarding my application?
Edited by Ralpbix on 23-12-2010 06:58

Cyric
We rogues at the time was planning to do it but never got around to it. We were a bit skeptic if it could be done. Think there was a mechanism that made it impossible for us to do it. Some mob ability but cant remember what it was called.
Pain!!!
Its just weakness leaving your body.
And it lets you know you are still alive.

lysp
we mages had a go but we had a hard time against the ones that could not be killed by magic.. for obvious resons

Breador
Application -ACEPTED-

Whisper an officer in game for the invite.

See you in gchat Smile

Ralpbix
YEAH THANKS For the nice X-MAS present!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,395,360 unique visits  Top Top