No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Oblie - Priest - 85 (shadow/holy)
Oblie
- Your Name: Nikos

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Oblie
- Race: Human, male
- Class: Priest
- Level: 85
- Spec: Shadow (Main) / Holy (Offspec)
- Prior Guilds: Solo, Order of Solamnia, Multifail, Vortex, Marauders - Reason why you left your last guild:

Since marauders went to 10 man raiding mode and my irregular working times I am being left out of the raids. Also I’m being more and more casual and Marauders ain’t offering such things for me anymore.

- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server:
Tieniewienie level 85 Death Knight in Fonar - Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/oblie/simple

- Gear: Special notes: I’m working on my epic shadow damage gear and try to optimise my gear for my damage
- Trade Skills: Professions: Herbalism (525) and Enchanting (514)
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: Just check me in game so that I can link my professions.

- Riding skill (mount): 310% flying mount and can fly in Aezeroth

- Experience with instances pre Cataclysm: Done most of the raids pre catalysm even Molten Core and Blackwing Lair in vanilla. I also killed the Lich King and did quite some heroic modes aswell.
- Experience with Cataclysm instances: Attempt to kill Conclave of Wind (10 man) with Marauders (just 2 tries tho)

- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):

Because of my cousin (Ralpbix) I joined the World of Warcraft back in Vanilla on Daggerspine. However after a while I started to level up this priest with a friend of mine on Burning Steppes. During TBC I used a paid transfer to join Ralpbix once again on Daggerspine. From that day on I am being called Obli on this server. During TBC I joined several guilds which I raided with. I ended up being in The Order of Solamnia together with Ralpbix and some other current members of TBO. At the beginning of Wotlk Order of Solamnia felt apart and I joined Saga to raid more and after Saga got inactive. At that time I decide to level up a different char (death knight) and level up some other chars to level 80 aswell (rogue, hunter, shaman). After a while I joined up in Multifail with Ralpbix again and there we raided in ICC for quite some weeks. Multifail unfortunately died and their members joint forces in Vortex. But Vortex didn’t raid either so I was forced to do Pug runs. Those runs were quite successful and I managed to kill the Lich King. During the last weeks of WotLK I joined Marauders to raid some heroic modes with them.
- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? No
- Have you used a Leveling service? Not at all
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? No

- Have you grouped with any TBO members before?

Yes I’ve grouped up with more then one TBO member. Ralpbix is my cousin as I already mentioned. And I do know Heijaangel and Hazuki in real life aswell. I also met Strifie and ThePenguin once on Ralpbix his birthday party. I also mentioned that a lot of old Order of Solamnia members rejoined The Blade Order. For example (Cyric, Nesualk, Creation, Despera, Hrothgar, Owls). And last week I replaced Ralpbix in a guildrun since he had major lag. I was in the group with Kogirly and Dorfwithbeard so far I remember.

- Usual Gaming time per day / week: 1-2 hours each day if possible. - Can you use TeamSpeak? I can use Teamspeak
- Do you share your account with another person? No not even Ralpbix
- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:

Because Ralpbix convinced me that this is the guild I want to be in. He said that this guild is pretty casual but a very good atmosphere. Also I want to join this guild because of the amount of in game
friends I have within the guild. Also with my experience and knowledge of the game I would be a good general addition I think.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? I’ve read, understand and agree the rules.

Owls
o_O, so you're Obli... You must've thought that I was a pretty cold mofo, I met you once not THAT long ago, can't remember where or why, but I remember that your name (Oblie) ofc reminded me of good old Obli. Didn't know that you were actually it =D

But here you are, and it's nice to see you around and hope to get you under the TBO- banners aswell

Owls
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

Kogirly
Hello Nikos

Thank you for your application and the officers will have a look on it and come back to you as soon as possible. Good Luck

heijaangel
Yeey Nikos, would be good to have you in the guild.
This guy is awsome, way more awsome the Ralph! Grin Pfft
Hope you get in m8
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Ralpbix

heijaangel wrote:
Yeey Nikos, would be good to have you in the guild.
This guy is awsome, way more awsome the Ralph! Grin Pfft
Hope you get in m8

That is true! I hope my cousin gets in!

Oblie
Hehe!!! Pfft in your face Ralph!!

And dont worrie Owls, prolly shuld have explained it myself Wink

Hrothgar
hey Obli mate! good to see you are replying. hope you get into our ranks soon! =)

Nesualk
I would love to have Nikos here in TBO, such a good fella Smile

Gl on the application!

Oblie
Hi Hroth and Nes!! Long time no see Grin

Hope i get in TBO im looking forward to play with ya guys again Grin

Casavir
Hiya Obli! Long time no see Smile

I played with this guy when we were in OoS. Great guy, had some really fun moments together when we raided Naxx.

GL on your application mate. Smile
sigs.enjin.com/sig-wow/9110_66c3d0a1932e5fc0.png

Oblie
Btw im thinking bout changing my mainspecc to holy again.

And is there any news yet, regarding my apply?

Kogirly
Application accepted

Welcome to TBO

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,455,326 unique visits  Top Top