Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
SWTOR
Nesualk
interesting gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvVxIV...r_embedded

Definantly has alot of ideas from other MMO's, but I guess that is ok. The storypart seems really awesome Smile

Alchy
By 3:16 I was bored enough to not finish watching Smile I like SW, and I like MMO's, but, listening to npc's talk while i click one of 3 boxes every min or so.. I cant do that
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

chazyj
oh star wars it **** lol
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Nesualk
Cinematic intro from E3: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-articl...e/20110606

Tom
meh i was a lil hyped when i heard about this and who was making it, but for some reason everytime i see more of it i become less interested.

however this ....
Developer manifesto
Dev gameplay
im drooling over every new piece of info that comes out, cant freaking wait!
Edited by Tom on 07-06-2011 09:26
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

Nydema
I played the Alpha test of this at the end of last year, altho we could only get to lvl 10 and just do the starting areas it was pretty impressive, a heck load of work has gone into it to make to something special.
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Heddy
I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I get an erection every time i watch one of these videos.

nerdwood approves of this game.
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Iancujianu
you roll on what you gona say? somtimes I feel Luth has an addon that dose that,

Fisty
Im defenetly going to plat SWTOR, sow hope releas is in september.
I have bin waiting for this game for years now...

Sow any one up for making a guild in SWTOR on a PVP server?

Cya later sexy ppl Cool
A litle angry mage, that is me..
Fisty Mage 80 profile: Enchanter Tailer
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Heddy
That depends dude...

Are you joining the dark side? Pfft

surefire
has anyone got this and started?
i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/smileygifts/surefire-1.png

Rev
yes! loved testing it and loving the game

Joe
I've got a few friends playing this and so far... they've all said it's almost exactly the same as WoW, but with a Star Wars theme. I know WoW copied everyone else, but that seems kinda cheap to me.

I haven't played it myself or had a good look into it, though, so I can't draw much of an opinion myself.

surefire
well had vouchers so bought it and so far it is very enjoyable if a little lonely Shock) am liking the combat auto roll into cover makes you feel and look more proffesional than you are Shock)

surefire
well had vouchers so bought it and so far it is very enjoyable if a little lonely Shock) am liking the combat auto roll into cover makes you feel and look more proffesional than you are Shock)

Ralpbix
Playing on Kai-Kan.
Char name is Ralpb, playing Jedi Shadow Consular (Aka Tank).

In addiction to Joe's comment.

SWTOR is far by original, most of the aspects of the game are exists features from other MMO games. However the story line is really nice. Everything is voiced and the missions (quests) are really good.

Also they had some nice features in the wargrounds (Battlegrounds). For example soccer! Also the spells and moves of the chars are nice.

But from what I've heard the end game content sucks at this moment. Also I expect that most players will leave this game within some months. I know that I will at least. Diablo 3 is arround the corner.
Edited by Ralpbix on 22-12-2011 08:25

Joe
It's a shame. I like Star Wars, so I'd like to see a Star Wars MMO do really well. It's still only just been released though, so there's still some potential, I guess.

Nesualk
I am still considering whether it is smart or not to buy the game..... I am starting on my master thesis after new year.... Smile

Rev
Well im enjoying this game so much as to the comments above yes it's like WoW as WoW was to every other MMO before it, the game is very story driven every quest is voiced and your choices in the quest effect the mission and your standing with the lightside and dark you can have a jedi knight with dark side standing and same with the empire players having good light side standing, if you have played Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Knights of the Old Republic you will love this done by Bioware and they have put some much love into this game. PvP is good some standard take and hold objective based plus you can get to play Hutt Ball which it kinda like American Foot Ball. You get your own StarShip to fly around in and engage in Starship Combat missions it's abit limited which is a shame but it's different and brakes up the planet based missions, as well as instances which i have only been in 2 so far you have special zones on each planet which have eliite and champion mobs to kill with quests and better rewards to gain for doing these zones almost forgot about the compaions very good idea combat pets which you can pick up doing quests i think each each class has 4 of these guys to find and these range from tanks to healers and dps, these guys are fully upgradable and have a life of there own and your standing with them again is based on the choices made in the game. ill post some screen shots when i get the time
Edited by Rev on 12-01-2012 10:34

Heddy
I have also been playing a lot of this and I have to say it was a lot better than I was expecting it to be, and I wasn't even expecting it to be bad!

Playing on The Exile's Crystal Server

Characters are Gnubbz (Jedi Shadow) and Cambam (Jedi Sentinel)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,451,466 unique visits  Top Top