No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Unclebertil - Hunter - Lvl 85
Unclebertil
- Your Name: Tero Väisänen

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Unclebertil
- Race: Night Elf
- Class: Hunter
- Level: 85
- Spec: Marksmanship
- Prior Guilds: The four horsemen (Ragnaros EU ) , Regrown (Ragnaros EU) , Underdogs
- Reason why you left your last guild: Lack of raids (only 1 in three weeks) and ppl starting to be more and more towards pvp
- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: No I don't. This is my only lvl 85 char , and I only focus on this character

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/unclebertil/simple
- Gear: Special notes: Been only playing now 3 weeks in cata. Still gearing up

- Trade Skills: Professions: Skinning , Enchanting (future Herbalism)
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: None

- Riding skill (mount): Artisan (planning to buy Master soon)

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: Back in Vanilla, had a resto druid called shadowmalo and raided whole content with it. Sadly I deleted the char when I decided to quit wow and deleted my all chars to prevent me for coming back. Just before ICC came , my old friends lured me (read : made me) to come back and I started this char at Ragnaros. Raided only ToTc and some ICC content due to slacky guild, but always topped DPS (yes, I'm proud of it)

- Experience with Cataclysm raids: Only raided once with Underdogs in BWD , think we downed 3 bosses before tank had to go.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): I'm an experienced player, started playing wow in closed beta and got hooked. Been there done that, only missed TBC and still sad about it

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? I have to be sincere, yes I am. Atm to Soulbound and demi gods. I have been declined for several guilds, mostly because they are full on hunters. Already feeling like the whole server is against me, no-one is even giving a chance to experienced and skilled player..
- Have you used a Leveling service? hell no
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? of couse not
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Can't remember, prolly not
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: Mon-Sun 16-24 server time, varies some
- Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes,sir!
- Do you share your account with another person? No I don't

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: I have been investigating the guild a bit, and found it interesting. I would love to be raiding with you guys. Raiding is the most important factor or me in the game (of course making new friends is almost as important)

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? Yes I have

Iancujianu
hey m8, I'm sure soon one of the officers will respond. I am not convinced that you will find here the amount of raiding you desire but GL with the app

Joe
I'm sorry an officer hasn't said anything yet, they're all lazy buggers, but I'm sure they'll get on this soon.

I just want to give you a heads up about our guild;

We don't raid every day or even every week, however we do raid more often than once every three weeks.
We only raid 10 man and if more than 10 people want to raid, we roll for spots. As a newcomer you won't be given the option to roll, someone else will have priority over your spot, same goes for loot.
We don't prioritize on classes, we just try to have a raid composition of two tanks, three healers, two melee dps and three ranged dps regardless of classes (once we had three warlocks as the ranged dps).

While we DO raid often, as Ian said; I don't know if it's going to be often enough to satisfy your needs.

I'm not trying to deter you from applying here. If you do still wish to apply, then good luck, we could use an active hunter I think (though bear in mind we have two), and looking at your gear, it looks like you know what you're doing.

Most of this is in the guild rules anyway, which you've read, just giving you a heads up.

Heddy
Hi Unclebertil!

Thank you for your interest in joining The Blade Order.

Your application will be discussed in our super secret officer hideout and an answer will be given to you as soon as we have one.

(Don't try to find the hideout btw - It's guarded by ninja's)
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Unclebertil
Have you already made up a decision ? I'm just curious to know Smile Going to sweden on Friday and coming back on Monday , so would be really nice to know the result before that

Heddy
Your application is still waiting attention from some of the other officers, An answer will be with you as soon as we have one - Please be patient! Our officers have RL's too you know Wink

Kogirly
I´m sad to say but your application have been declined

Hope you find a guild for you

Happy gaming and have a great day

Unclebertil
It took almost a month to say "declined" . I'm trying to remain polite, but **** you

Luthar
I dont think that kind of comment is in place when 1. You havent responded/given us any reflection to what Joe said for example and 2. Accepting members isnt done by a single officer in Tbo. Most officer work fulltime jobs and/or maybe dont have time to read the forums as often as we would like.

I myself took some distance from commenting here, as you may understand Soulbounds forum is open access on the app page, and in some discussion there it was clear you had in fact shared you account.

Thats my 5 cents, abit late, but some things one should know about tiny lil' Daggerspine is its just that. Tiny.

Have a nice time ingame.
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Nesualk
If you knew TBO you would know that it can easily take over a month Smile

Heddy

Unclebertil wrote:
It took almost a month to say "declined" . I'm trying to remain polite, but **** you

Basically what Luthar said.

On the plus side. I see that our decision, though long in the making, was accurate.

-edit-

I wouldn't class 18 days as "almost a month" btw.
That's like saying I'm almost 7ft tall, when in reality I am only 5ft11.
Edited by Heddy on 06-05-2011 11:13

Darkwon
So to recap...

You cannot count, you make 18 become 30 somehow.
You share an account.
Your impatient.
You are not loyal as I see you are still in the Underdogs.
Your class is not needed in many guilds.
You attemts at trying to be polite are piss poor.
You are a obviously pretty immature. bo hoo "the whole servers against me"

Can you give me a single reason why we were wrong in not accepting your app?

Good luck Mr Imbaness, I will do my best to inform all other guilds of what I have discovered here.

Rootzy
Hahahahahahaha this **** makes me laugh!!nice one tbo for weeding out the retards(coming from ex tbo'er,oh wait a minute what does that say about me,oh yeah i left on my own accord)Wink

P.s Whys mike not jumping on this ****?love ya mikey

Gangsta
hehehehe suup jonny my man Grin love ya too Wink

Im not jumping on this cause its just to ****ing easy man Smile

Ill let the magic that is the Iron Sheik do my talking - http://crookedminds.com/videos/the-ir...ou-humble/

and to you unclebertil -

Fack yoo. fack your country, your family, and all your friends. faaack yoo!

much love Mike Grin
Edited by Gangsta on 08-05-2011 16:39
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Alchy
Enough love for one application, I'll lock this now Wink
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,394,433 unique visits  Top Top