Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Seraphel-frost dk
Seraphel
First of all, many of you already know me. Im the warrior Warmar who used to be a tbo member 3 years ago or something like that. Secondly, I am currently not on this server, so if accepted I will migrate here instantly. and last but not least, my application:

My name is Erlend, im 21 years old from Norway, and im currently working on a hospital as a summer job, but im going back to studying in a litle while.

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Seraphel
- Race: Currently orc, will change to Worgen
- Class: Deathknight
- Level: 85
- Spec: Frost main-spec, blood off-spec
- Prior Guilds: Long list, but tbo,marauders, blood requime and currently in Tortured on executus
- Reason why you left your last guild:
Tbo I cant really say I remember why I left anylonger, but I hope this can be forgoten and we can start on scratch as I am quite the different player and person now then I was at the point when I left. BR was disbanded and merged with Marauders, was put as a casual there which was not a part of the deal so I migrated to executus about 6 months ago. I left tortured because the other officers of the guild wasnt very lojal, didnt show up for raids when they signed up, and after having a situation where I was the only officer who actually tried keeping the guild together for 2 months, I just got fed up with how the other officers acted, and I left.

- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server:
Nùbbe 85 priest on Executus
Nubbé 85 shaman on daggerspine.
- Gear: Armory url:

Seraphel: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character...hel/simple
Nùbbe: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character...bbe/simple
Nubbé: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character...bé/simple
- Gear: Special notes:
Nothing to add. my gear is fully gemmed/enchanted/reforged for my dk, the other two would require a bit more work, but in general, I dont play them much.

- Trade Skills: Professions:
JC 525, inscription 525
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: Non as far as I know. not many to be gained for those two proffesions.

- Riding skill (mount): 310% on my dk, 280% on the two others.

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm:
Well, vanilla my experience is the same as tbo, so upto nefarian.
tbc: everything upto mh and bt, but never cleared them fully.
Wotlk. 11/12 icc, 1 on hc. everything else cleared except for last boss in ulduar, 3/5 hc in ToC

- Experience with Cataclysm raids:
12/12, non on heroic tho I've had a few tries on halfus, and unfortunantly never tried any bosses in firelands as my guild crashed, but I have a good idea about the tactics there.

- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):
Well, im not much of a story teller, but I have played most classes/specs there is with a 85 shaman,85 priest,85 dk, 80 warrior, 80 paladin and a 71 mage, also got a few classes around lvl 40 + but that doesnt really count as experience Pfft with that I mean that I understand most classes and I understand it is to heal, to tank,to be a melee dps, and to be a ranged dps which I have found to be a nice advantage when I have been leading raids.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? No
- Have you used a Leveling service? Yes, Erlend's awesome power lvling service Pfft (that means no)
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? no
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? yeah, loads of em
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: 16.00-24.00 weekdays, weekends prolly more
- Can you use TeamSpeak? yes
- Do you share your account with another person? no

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
Well, for the last few years I've been in a few guilds, where almost all of them has crashed and I am now looking for a stable guild who is able to actually pull up a raid, and still managing to have fun at the same time. I know from my own experience that TBO is a guild like that, and everyone on daggerspine knows well that TBO is one of the most stable guilds you will find. There are also a quite a few members in TBO which I used to be quite good friends with, and whom I miss playing with, and I am now looking to get to know those players again, but also to know the people who I havent played with.

I have to add that I am mainly looking to join as a dps as I am far better on this than I am on any other specs and classes, but I can go tank if that is needed by me, and my tanking gear is decent enough, thought my experience with it is a bit limited.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Yes

If you have any other question feel free to ask me here, as reaching me in-game might be hard as I don't play much on other characters than my dk.

Best Regards Erlend/seraphel/Warmar
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Seraphel
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that my shaman is still in marauders, but I havent played that character for
a long time. I have never really been a part of that guild and have never actually played with them.

"Edit: I am no longer a member of marauders"
Edited by Seraphel on 23-07-2011 00:07
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Joe
Hey Warmar,

<-- Shendaynor. Don't know if you remember me.

I just want to point out that we've had a lot of people leave and want to come back, but then leave again after they find that the guild isn't what they remember it to be, hopefully that won't be the case again if you're accepted.

The officers tend to take years to come to a decision on whether or not to accept someone, so hang tight man, and good luck.

Seraphel
hey mate, yeah I remember you very well mate, good to see you Wink

I do understand your concerns, and as I said in my application, I hope we can start over again, as I am not the same person as I was when I left around 3 years ago. In my last guild we didnt have a single raid for almost 3 months and yet I stayed behind to try and fix the guild for the whole time. the main reason for why I left in the end, was because the officers lied to me and said they would come to a raid. Non of them showed up, and I find them online on vent playing some other game. At that point I got very pissed of as you prolly can imagine, and for me to leave a guild now would require for something in that scale to happen. I am not intrested in moving around from guild to guild when I see someone who got better progress. I want to play with people who I care about, and there is a lot of those in tbo.

I also have to add that there is a lot of big servers I could have chosen to migrate to, but I am trying to apply to a guild on a more or less dead server. That should be a proof that I am actually dedicated to what I am doing now

Alchy
Hey mate, good to see u applying to TBO (again Pfft), the officers will discuss your application and get back to you sooner than Joe said Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

heijaangel
Hey m8.
Nice application you made there.
Hope they let you in, would be great to play with you again.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Seraphel
thanks mate, would be awesome playing with you aswell!

Alchy
Application accepted, speak to an officer ingame for an invite
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

heijaangel
/cheer
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Seraphel
Working on the migration now, im currently horde on daggerspine, but blizzard is being a C*** and saying that my character needs to be logged out in order to complete the faction change so not sure how long it will take, hopefully soon Wink

Sasuke
waaarmar Smile is it really 3 years ? Pfft anyways damn time goes fast these days Pfft
And ofc Welcome back Grin
sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8430683HTNpt.png

Seraphel
Yeah I actually do believe it has been 3 years now, so yeah time goes fast : /

thanks mate, good to be back Wink

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,579 unique visits  Top Top