No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Arxentô - Fury Warrior
Arxento
- Your Name: Rasmus Müller

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Arxentô
- Race: Human
- Class: Warrior
- Level: 85
- Spec: Fury (main) Arms (Pvp)

- Prior Guilds:
I started my wow carrier in Order of Solamnia back in TBC. At the beginning of WOTLK we joined forces with Solo where I have been until it more or less dispanded at the end of The Lich King. I then, along with Cyric (who is now in TBO), got persuaded by a coworker to migrate to Twisting Nether and go horde. There I joined a guild called Lotto. After about 6 months in Lotto, I decided to leave. Cyric had left, and the coworker I knew there were never online. So I went back to Daggerspine and joined some RL friends in the guild In Perpetuum.

- Reason why you left your last guild:
My old guild In Perpetuum does not have the required players to do the new raid content, and is barely raiding old content at the moment. And it’s getting a bit boring farming dailies and achievements 

- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server:
Arxento – Lvl. 85 Dk. (Used to be my main I WOTLK, when I played in Solo).

- Gear: Armory url:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Arxent%C3%B4/simple

- Gear: Special notes:
Im quite decent geared, and ready for any raiding instances. Only minus to my gear at the moment, is my head and shoulder. I have chosen to use my Pvp Ilvl 384 Ruthless gear for Pve, since I haven’t had the luck to get my hands on the Ilvl 359 gear for those slots.
Other than that I have the prober enchants and gems equipped.

- Trade Skills: Professions:
Jewelcrafting 525 / Enchanting 525

- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts:
No.

- Riding skill (mount):
Master Riding Skill. I have all the Flight Licenses.

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm:
I started playing in late TBC, and did not try anything but Zul’gurub pre WOTLK. (Back then I played in Order Of Solamnia on a Warlock named Raxz).

- WOTLK instances:
Naxxramas – (10 and 25 cleared).
Sartharion – 10 and 25 cleared. (And I also did 25 +3 drakes before Ulduar launched. On my dk).
Ulduar – Cleared (Except Algalon).
Onyxia's lair – Cleared.
TOC 10 man – cleared on Hc.
ICC 10 man – 12/12 Cleared on Hc.
ICC 25 man - (8/12. On my dk).
Ruby Sanctum - 10 man cleared.

- Experience with Cataclysm raids:
Not to brag… But I have done absolutely nothing in Firelands, beside reputation farming. Sigh…
I have had one try on Bethilac and one on Shannox with In Perpetuum. But without any luck.

Blackwing Descent 10 man – Cleared
Bastion Of Twillight 10 man – 2/4

- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):
I have been having quite some trouble finding names for my new chars. Guess I’m just not that creative. For example I found my warriors name from looking at a bottle of red wine, made in an area called Arxento. However, lately I just haven’t been that lucky when choosing names. Apparently you are not allowed to name your characters Nutsack, Scrotum or anything like that Wink

- Are you applying for another guild while applying for TBO?
No.

- Have you used a Leveling service?
No!

- Did you buy your account from EBay?
No!

- Have you grouped with any TBO members before?
I have played/grouped together with quite a few players from TBO. Both when I played for Solo, and back in TBC in Order Of Solamnia. Most of the active players from that guild is now in TBO, and they were all in TBO before they founded Order Of Solamnia. For example Owls, Hrothgar, Nesualk, Oblie, Ralpbix, Creation and Cyric. (Hope I’m not forgetting any Smile). Other than that I have recently grouped with Gangsta and Shamogg, for Icc 10 Hc.

- Usual Gaming time per day / week:
Since I work some strange shifts at work, it’s actually quite hard to write how much I’m usually online.
I’m married and have a baby girl, and one more on the way. So naturally family life takes up a lot of my time these days.
That being said… I’m online most evenings after 22am, and able to raid about twice a week. Also, since I work these shifts, I often have time to go online quite a lot during the day time.

- Can you use TeamSpeak?
Yes. I have installed both Teamspeak and Ventrillo.

- Do you share your account with another person?
No. Never.

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
Well the main reason for wanting to join TBO is the members here that I know. I know what they stand for, and that they are friendly and mature players. For example Cyric (Roaper), who is one of my real life friends and also a coworker of mine.
Also I’m really looking forward to raiding again, and hoping to be able to help in guild progress.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Yes I have. And I yes, I agree to them.

Gangsta
Now, this is a sight for sore eyes. This is everything I always asked for in an application Smile

I get to know you as a person, your real life and your gaming life/intentions.

I dont have any say in the matter, and iI dont know you myself from anything but that LK HC 10 kill Pfft But you have my vote. Im voteing yes.

Be advised though - the melee team is both strong and active, so getting a raid spot here on the melee side aint always so easy. FYI

Good luck Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Rootzy
Nice application.

Good luck to you!I hope u get in so I can have your 5% crit buff.Smile

Cyric
Finally mate!!
I say he gets accepted and we forces him to raid on his dk. We need more dk's! Grin
Kidding aside, Arxento is a very nice player and a very nice guy. As he mentioned he is a rl friend of mine and a co-worker and I would really like to see him in guild, as I believe he would fit in quite nicely.

And Arxento, careful on those names. You know blizzard don't like em Grin
Pain!!!
Its just weakness leaving your body.
And it lets you know you are still alive.

Chapi - Empathy
Thank you for your application. (Was a very nice read)

Your application shall be discused by the Officers.

Regards

Chapi
Raid Officer
i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l513/Chapi_Empathy/Chapi.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=673345614
Nesualk
Gl on the application Arxento! I can vouch' for him Smile

Kogirly
A heads up. You say that you want to raid and that you can join after 22:00. TBO raids between 21:00-00:00 and as said before we have a very strong melee team already. If you then join it can be hard for you to join those raids that you say that you want to do in TBO.

That said I like to say good luck with the application.

Arxento
I might not have been all clear on the matter regarding raiding I see.

Well, the nights I'm able to raid, I will ofc be prepared and online in time.
Before 21:00 Smile
Other than that, I'm online most evenings at a later point of time.

- And ty for the vouching mates! Grin

Ralpbix
I do know him from the time in OoS.
Great guy!

Remember that cellardor, greyfairer and danesar are also a member of TBO now. However those three are kinda inactive.

Darkwon
Very nice app, good age and attitude....what more can we ask for?

Kogirly
Some gold to me? Grin

Owls
Only bad thing I've got to say about Arx is that it's taken too long for him to apply for TBO!

Good luck on the app mate.

Hope to see you in the guild (once I get some time on my hands to actually be online)
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

Alchy
Your (good) application is currently being discussed, and I'd be happy to offer you a spot in TBO. The only proviso's I'd point out, are firstly we have an unlimited trial period, based upon activity and how well you fit into the guild, during which time you'd be last pick for raiding, and, even after that, as previously mentioned I think we are very melee heavy at the moment in DPS, so, there would likely be a lot of rolling for a raidspot (we're more of a casual raidguild than a serious progress guild like some you've likely been in before). If you think these wouldnt be a problem for you, then whisper an officer ingame for invite.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Arxento
Thanks all...
I would love to join your ranks in TBO. Actually I would be really proud to join. I know that TBO is not a hardcore progress raiding guild. I have been talking about the guild, and what it's all about, with Cyric. And I think the guild contains just about all I'm searching for atm.
I'm working like a mad man these days. But I'm home for a short break Monday night, and will /w an officer there.

- Arxentô

Rootzy
Gratz and welcome to the brotherhood.Now gief me ur crit buff b4 I turn green!!!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,394,620 unique visits  Top Top