Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Is WoW too easy?
Tufarc
If you think world of warcraft is too easy there is a challenge for you.
Simply add your character to wowironman.com
and start leveling a new character from 1-85 using the following rules:

Only White or Grey gear. No Heirlooms of any kind.
No transfer of gear, items, or money from any other character (yours or others).
No gear enhancements, including gems, enchanting, and reforging. Class abilities are allowed (eg. Rogue poisons, Shaman imbues).
No specialization, talent points, or glyphs. No pet talent points.
No professions or secondary skills, except for First Aid.
No potions, flasks, or elixirs except for required quest items.
No food buffs or other external buffs (including buffs from items and other players).
No groups or assistance from other characters, even if not grouped.
No dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, or arenas.
No guilds, except for level 1 guilds created specifically for the Ironman Challenge.
No Refer-A-Friend.
No addons which assist in combat and/or leveling (eg. leveling guides, Ovale).
THE BIG ONE: No deaths. Character death for any reason disqualifies the character

The following are allowed:

All class abilities, racials, and personal buffs.
All mounts, bags, and non-combat pets.
All quests, including holiday events and dailies (unless prohibited by some other rule, eg. Fishing and Cooking dailies).

Happy questing! and remember if you die you need to start all over =)
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Gangsta
Jesus christ...No way, man Smile

If you take away the dying part, ive done this Pfft when i lvled gang to 30-40 and had no clue Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Kogirly

Only White or Grey gear. No Heirlooms of any kind.

Thats really hard to have no gear Sad I could do it if it was allowed to use proffessions to lvl up but that is not allowed Sad And im not suprised that so many is doing this on a hunter with a pet and fein death
Edited by Kogirly on 22-02-2012 09:22

Joe
Only white or grey gear?

One word.

Racist.

Luthar
Graysist?
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Rocked
Yea no deaths! WTF

I would try this tho

Enhanced in every way!

Rocked
Stared it today lol lets see how many lvls I last

Enhanced in every way!

Luthar
Hattrick of doubleposting!

I want to try it aswell Grin Looks like fun
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Tufarc
Just wanted to say theres now one who made it to 85. A hunter ofc Pfft
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2...ly-Roundup
Anyone tryed this yet?

Joe
Somehow, I'm not surprised it's Kripparrian, lol

Tufarc
So I found out I would give this a shot again. Started a druid this time since I know droods better than anything =) So far made it to lvl 12 and registered on wowironman.com Pfft
There is 17436 characters registered and 7 people have made it to 90, so the odds isnt that great, but its a fun challenge anyways to see how high you can get ^^
Im on Earthen Ring if anyone want to join ;P I dont take the risk to lvl up on a pvpserver lol

Tufarc
Pushing an update here even tho noone have seen this post. Keeping it as a log for my self Pfft
So im still going strong. lvl 23 atm and got trough all the Darkshore quests.
The neat thing with no XP bonus at all, or running dungeons/bgs is that I dont outlevel the questlines. So ive followed, and done all quests so far without having to move to the next zone. I find that "xp-break" a good thing actually.
So far its been pretty straight forward. Lowest ive gone in health is 40%, but I can notice the mobs are more vicious to me now than they where in the start of this journey.
This ironman thing is really putting me back in time, its a good feeling even tho I play in constant fear of dying. *Nostalgia*

I cant BELIVE, that after all the deaths ive gained from these bothersome, ugly pests of murlocks, im actually building them a hut. AND for the first time since I gave birth to my first character in WoW I actually get to see happy murlocks. And, if that wasn't enough they got happy because of me...
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/WoWScrnShot_080113_013942.jpg[/URL]

/played: 0 days 12 hours 19 minutes - lvl 23
*Edited Levels.
Edited by Tufarc on 01-08-2013 15:47

Tufarc
Sooo, Ashenvale is done! Damn had some scary moments but still going strong. lvl 28 atm and Stonetalons up next.
Im not sure if I will follow the achievement thing and do the required amount of quests for each zone since quests force me to dangerous zones.

i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/WoWScrnShot_080413_002748.jpg

Nydema
Wooo go for it Tuf Grin I'd break down and cry if i was to ever attempt this as i would probably break a rule somehow or die Pfft
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Fortyseven
Gogo! Needs moar updates!

Tufarc
Ive been kinda busy this week. But have had one session on my drood in Stonetalon Mt. so far. Done the first quests there, and goddaaamn they are scary. Since its so close to hordecamp, and one of the first quests involves elites... Pushing an update again after my next session =)

Tufarc
So still alive at level 33, stonetalons done and Desolace is up next! Bring it ooon.
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/WoWScrnShot_081713_002641.jpg

Tufarc
When trash becomes an upgrade....
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/669a9d72-37f4-4d12-8214-94e453e25f46.jpg
This is bit annoying as well, when using vehicles and stuff =9
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/1be238ef-24ca-4e15-a92e-4285488964e4.jpg
Edited by Tufarc on 23-08-2013 01:00

Tufarc
Its green, its wild, its hastag nightelf style! Feralas up next'n starting it as lvl 38 with 23hour 25min /played.
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/WoWScrnShot_082313_052343.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,457,666 unique visits  Top Top