Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Disturbing player(fun read) and suggestion
Tufarc
Found this forum post. Got me thinking about what some of you guys are writing in guild chat. (Me included =P)
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1...u-have-met
Looks like there is a lot of people who would be offended by being in thebladeorder Pfft

This got me thinking about that there is females as well as "fragile ears guys" in the guild. So my little suggestion is that some of us should think twice about what we are writing to each other. (Especially Toast?! Pfft)

What do you think about all the "ยค%# words and nasty talks in guild chat, is there too much, too little or perfect amount of it? ;P
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Toasty
i think as long as people know its tongue in cheek humor then its not really that bad but some of those storues on there a pretty f*cked up

Rootzy

In vanilla there was a warlock in our guild. Every raid or dungeon he was talking about sex with dead girls, because they can't say no.....

Hmmmm remind you of anyone?Wink
i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad360/Whizzalot/HealsmurfProperBanner1.jpg

Suzika
being a girl (tho i think at my age "woman" is more appropriate) the last time i checked, whats said in guild chat doesnt offend me - but i am of sterner stuff than alot of people, but then again i can give as good as I get - i think ive even taught toast something new. plus everyone has a tongue in their head (fingers on keyboard) and can speak up - we're all big girls and boys in here.

Its like tv - if you dont like it switch it off. you'll never get toast to change his spots and dan will always be the horny wee monkey in the corner,

chazyj
loool tbh i think most just take it as it is i mean i think i take the most shi.t from everyone but then i give it all back so i think it all comes down to the person seeing as you have to be 18 years of age to be in the guild so if i want to call you a cun.t i will Pfft just saying

and its ok tuf its ok to me gay PfftCool
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Saichel
every guild who got me talking in the gchat is pretty much ****ed xD always turns to a sexual conversation somehow xD and goes way overboard sometimes xD I even creep myself out from time to time Grin but since you guys know me, it's mostly just fun^^

Alchy

Random Zandalari, Zul aman.

Me and my brother zone in, we were doing it for fun because we had heroic raiding gear, so we didnt need nothing from there. We are both dps.
There was this dwarf tank,a gnome healer and nelf cat naked dancing and doing tbag movements on top of each other in one of the braziers, and saying how stupid we were, that they would not pull, that we were getting trolled and stuff like that.

Then they started to call us fags, idiots, assholes and whatnot. And we had to leave, because we couldnt kick them. Of course i reported them, with screenshots and stuff.

These guys MUST have joined 3 random TBO guys Wink
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Gangsta
Hahaha awesome Grin

And that sounds just about right there, Rich haha Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Luthar
Did that very thing but in PoS! Well almost atleast. Ran in naked writing in caps an angry beaver was biting my toes. With great tanking comes great responsibilities.
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Toasty
That wasnt a instance luthar that was real life

Luthar
Oh. Darn. So thats why my mother gives me the stink eye whenever im home. May have accidently called her "arthas whore" and told her to stop with the ****ing roleplay while horribly assaulting a casserole with my boots insoles.

Could be worse. Couldve called her the flame leviathan as i rode around the room on my younger sisters shoulders flinging old paintbrushes at her.
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,394,244 unique visits  Top Top