Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Active in COH/COV
Lola
Good morning all Smile

It was fun to read thru the forums this morning and see where everything was at. Gratz!!!! Good Job!!! I can't believe it's still going strong and progress is happening! And Hootz - the best weapon!! I bet Danny is mad as hell.

I moved! (I'm moving still a bit). I'm not working at that crap hole anymore - I left them right before the audit and SOX work!! (B! I was going to have to do it all myself with no outside consultants like you!!)

I'm playing COH/COV just because I can play it in pockets of time and pretty much solo and not run into any problems. I think my global name is Lolla or Llola. Servers are down so I can't check atm.

I miss you all! Good Job! LoCool

Lola
It's Lolla Smile Look me up in game on the free weekends! Wink

Rev
Lola come back to WoW hun lots of new content plus we miss you loads ofc

Danesar
the blue guy above me has got a point... me misses the lols Sad

www.thebladeorder.co.uk
Seraphel
lola ....I MISS YOU!!! i want you back!!
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Lola
Smile I miss you guys too! Guess what?!? I'm going to school to be a nurse (on a scholarship wee hee)! I've quit finance and HR and have decided to be on my feet helping people. I'm currently a nurses' aide at the local old folks home and I LOVE IT!!! Plus - I've only worked about 5 days, but I've lost about 10 pounds!!! Doing nothing buy my job.
We're just about done moving stuff - one more trip this weekend and we're handing over the keys to the realtor. I love my new smaller house and I love my happier less stressful me!

PS - I'm beta testing for this game http://www.playtr.com/index.html I haven't loaded it up yet, but it looks GREAT!!!!! Maybe???
Smile

Jaz
Looks good Lola and good luck in your new profession, I sincerely hope everything goes well for you. I too am in the process of thinking of what to retrain to do with the rest of my working career and am seriously looking at going into teaching in some capacity just not sure exactly what area yet.

http://www.thebladeorder.com
Lola
Smile you'd be a great teacher jaz!

TheBizzy
Lol... I can do it Jaz... then im SURE you can Smile

Huntsekker
Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock

Toccs
Wow I missed all this ! Lola the nurse .... grrrrr (shh dont tell hoots!)

And Jaz man, you would be a good teacher ! If you can put up with this lot then I'm sure you will have the patience to deal with the little brats .. er I mean kids !

Good luck all !
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/toccs/toccs_new_sig.jpg

Lola
Smile I just passed my State Boards for a nurse's aide on Tuesday Smile It's official! I signed up for school to be a Registered Nurse (the highest nurse level)...will be going for the next 2 yrs. I love being in my hometown and I'm feeling so much better about myself and my choices in life....Man I'm going to be 32 in a few weeks and I'm just figuring out that life is just too short to not be happy.

I miss you all!!!

It sounds like you all are rocking in WOW! It's nice to be able to pop back here and catch up and see the progress.

I quit my COH/COV subscription this past month..just haven't been gaming much at all. I've found the world of anime on netflix.com and have been watching DVDs instead.

I'm kinda hoping that Tabula Rasa will be fun. See the copied email below...i'm so excited to check it out!

Sent : Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:12 PM
To : j_gilyard@hotmail.com
Subject : Tabula Rasa Beta News

| | | Inbox

Future Tabula Rasa Beta testers!

I want to thank you for your interest in Tabula Rasa. I am extremely excited about the progress that has occurred over the recent months and I can’t wait for you to get in and test it out yourselves!

Tabula Rasa is still in its “Friends & Family” Beta phase, but it will be entering Closed Beta within the next several weeks. Once Closed Beta has begun, alerts will go out to small groups of players from this list. This will occur in waves, so I ask that you please be patient.

In the mean time, if you haven’t read about the game’s recent progress, I invite you to check out some of the press here or see the latest gameplay movie from GDC here.

Additionally, there is a contest currently running based on the new language that I created for the game called Logos. You can learn more about the language and your chance at having an NPC named after you here.

Thanks again for your interest and I hope to contact you very soon!

Sincerely,

Richard Garriott

Tabula Rasa® is a subscription game requiring an active Internet connection. ©2006 NCsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. NCsoft, Destination Games, Tabula Rasa and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You are subscribed to tr-beta as j_gilyard@hotmail.com. To unsubscribe, send a blank email to: leave-2315611-4154407.ad3c72558f3fd74657d86fa239442943@listserv.plaync.com

Have fun! Talk to you all soon! Night Nurse LolaWink

Huntsekker
I signed up for beta, everyone that has/had an NC account for CoH seems to be eligible to test!!! woohoo!

Glimpf
Go lola is pretty much what i was going to say boiled down to a thing broth then delicately served on a plate which could be easily mistaken for a thread of the Blade Order forum...

(i work in a pub kitchen atm - thus the insanity above)

Also looking to get into the medicial business if i get the grades :S

Good luck in your new career!

Rev
Get a hair cut you hippy Shock

NoParking
True, true.
NoParking

Cooky
Hey Lols gratz on your life changes, its always nice to hear when they work out for the better ;p

My own life change i.e. our 6month old daughter Eden is awesome I would recommend parenthood to everyone although give up any ideas of having uninterrupted sleep and lie ins as they seriously dont happen Sad Oh yeh and we bought a house and have moved in OMG talk about a lifelong massive debt lol.

Take care and no doubt here from you soon Smile

Glimpf
Gratz Cookie - for all of that stuff Smile

And whos the sod who showed Rev a pic of me...

(for everyone else's viewing pleasure...)

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/Glimpf/MeHippy.jpg

and you definately dont want to see the phantom of the opera look-alike competition winner...

Lola
Smile Glimpf you are a man now! Where does time go?

Glimpf
(told parking the hair works but he never listens)

well hello lola Wink

ps im still just as childish, just a little taller, better paid (while still being underpaid), stressed, overworked, undertaught and lightweight. Smile (had to get a fat joke in at Parking cause hes getting chubby)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,460,061 unique visits  Top Top