Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
TBO in Guild War2
Reefus
Hi there
Has anyone made The Blade Order in GW2 yet. Gary and I tried to create it yesterday on the Blacktide server and it said the name was already in use. Be a shame if someone unaffiliated nicked our name.
If someone here has created us then we need to see about joining up.

Ive no idea how guilds work in this game or even whether the name needs to be unique across all the servers. So if someone with more of a clue could let me know it'd be great Smile
Edited by Reefus on 24-09-2012 07:48

Luthar
TBO is on Gandara. Its currently halfdown as not as many showed up as we had hoped. A handful are there though.

Under my lead atm, so just throw me a whisper for invite. Check previous GW2 thread for my id.
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Reefus
Okay cool. Ill talk to Gary about transfering over or whatever we have to do Smile
What's Gandara like ?. I seem to spend a lot of time on the overflow server rather than Blacktide.

Joe
Hey Smile

Me and Luth created a "The Blade Order [TBO]" a few weeks ago. The guild isn't doing marvelously, so you're welcome to have it if you want. It has a good amount of upgrades on Gandara, so if you do want the guild, then moving to Gandara would be best I think. Me and Luthar managed to grind out several thousand influence which we spent on research, so most upgrades are ready and waiting. We have the emblem, guild vault and access to some passive buffs like +10% magic find for 3 days, etc.

If you want to make the guild into something big, then I'll help out, although a lot of the other people in the guild atm are mostly inactive.

Reefus
Im happy to jump over to gandara and join up. To be honest we were just going to create it so we didnt waste any points as we levelled up and was going to keep it for anyone here to join if they wanted.
Absolutley no plans to make big as of this moment Smile

Joe
Cool, I've given Rev the powers to invite, so I'll see you there Smile

surefire
Anyone still playing this being sent a copy in the next couple of days and would like to join up with folks I know if anyone is still playing?
i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/smileygifts/surefire-1.png

Jaz
Can only speak for myself and Reefus but we stopped playing a while back now (still not a bad game though)

http://www.thebladeorder.com
surefire
That's a shame I admit I am hooked on war thunder probably the best most enjoyable game I have ever played but you cant have a pet Shock) so thought guild wars 2 might let me keep in touch with some tbo'ers without the cost.

surefire
just an update very very njoyble levelling process only lvl 34 right now bt t is pb more fun than levelling vanila wow. Be nice to seesome old faces if anyone still pops on now and again i hve an engineer called cog mcbearing ttfn

Fortyseven
Are you still playing, Surefire? I'm considering trying it out as well. Got some friends playing on Blacktide so that's probably the server I'll go for.

surefire
Yes still playing got to top level with my engineer then joined a guild had a lot of fun but had to take a week off due to commitments and came back to an empty guild Shock) so now I am guildless and the fun kinda drys up Shock)

Warthunder though has maintained a level of fun throughout though especially spitfires Shock)

lysp
I have a squadron on Warthunder called Personal Vendetta. Not been active much lately due to having some issues with my gfx card so need to get a new one. but everybody is free to join if they want.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,447,577 unique visits  Top Top