Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
A plead to save TBO
mato
well its posible to do a cross server chat ,but it will relye on 2 ppl that are real id frieds to be online an run a addon .

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/incredibles-cross-realm-guild-ch

as for the counsil ide , it sounds good , and i guess the offisers is the naturale place for that , or just make the counsile out of the current offisers .

bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Nydema
Anyone unsure on IRC connecting and just wants to pop in and say hi then you can use the webchat client here http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels...bladeorder
Edited by Nydema on 15-01-2014 21:34
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Suzika
thats got to be better than those dodgy phone apps we have/had Wink

Ralpbix
First of all I think being on two different server should not be a huge problem anymore. I've been on a lot of x-realm Flex raids now with my horde character.

However being x-realm isn't the same as joining a guild together. I still have Ralpbix and a lot of other alts on Daggerspine. So I could probably help you guys out starting raiding again.

Initiative is nice though.

But I think Blizzard is trying to get people to team up once again to raid together because of the x-realm raiding next expension.

chazyj

Lewsterin wrote:
I stopped reading when Org called me old ;(

because your an old man now lew but your still one of the best raid leader's we ever had at tbo
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

chazyj

Gangsta wrote:
Okey, lets continue here so we dont lose momentum Wink

The rumors are spreading and the interest is building, thats a good thing.

Breador was the last guy to ask me yesterday about this. So the news is out there. Lets capitalize on it.

IRC channel for 2 way guild communication cross servers - Rich is looking into it. Maybe we can get an easy chan on quakenet or whatever. Not sure if there is an addon to actually be able to see it ingame, but if you play window mode, its gonna be fine Wink

Guild leadership - Im willing to listen to options here. Maybe the GM aint important anymore.
My suggestion is that we have 3 council members on DS and 3 council members on OT. On the DS side im willing to listen to anyone who wants to step up, as long as you think (or know) that you will be atleast semi-active the coming year.

Would that work for OT side aswell?

Lets do a real overhaul here, so we can present a fresh new start for our members Smile

//Mike

i have asked ko to make me GM for sometime now Shock were my chances Pfft haha
1. chesney

Gangsta
If you wanna be in the council Chaz, then Ill give you a spot.

According to me, youve earned it Smile

But also remember, it comes with the baggage of having certain responsibility.

whisper me ingame and ill promote you accordingly.
Edited by Gangsta on 17-01-2014 06:01
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Nydema
Im starting to be abit more active again now Pfft Hopefully anyway Wink

Org on the council Shock ! What have you done !

Having a council works pretty well we used to do that in Soulbound every member has a say on things before any decisions are made, takes the need for a GM out of it really other than that guy who can change a few guild settings.

Lets hope we can all work something out and get this ball rolling, Long live TBO !

Gangsta
Councilmemners on DS atm is Org and Beast Smile

Need to find one more, and the council on DS is done.

Agreed Nyd, just that the SB council became 20 peeps eventually Pfft I think 6 or maybe 7 as a odd number in votes is sufficient.

Would love some more diversity, like maybe a lady, or angry muslim in the council, but ill listen to anyone who is interested Smile

And - I just got the legendary cloak! Yeeeeey!

GO TBO!!
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Nydema
haha yea thats true Pfft Having an odd number is a good idea as it makes all the votes fair instead of everyone splitting 50/50.

I wouldn't mind helping out with things on the outland side, hoping to get back into raiding a few times a week in the near future Smile

Breador
wow such guild such raid
so BALDE ORDRE!

Breador
Ishnu-alah to all.

After all these years it is hard to sum up all the thoughts in a single post without turning it into a ****in trip down the memory lane like..Remember when you could buy a jew for only a silverin trade district heheh *cough* *cough*

Nvm lets keep it brief; Me and most of the Turkish Team are still playing casually. As for myself, I miss raiding etc. but most of all I miss the guild environment therefore I'm all game with trying to rejuvenate TBO. If we can manage this, it will last; In the past.. back in 07 when you could make a jew dance for a copper in trade district.. we had officers or GM's take a leave from the game either permanent or temporary but still TBO rolled on, my point being; if we can get the basics set, this can be promising for the future.

My 2 cents on the issues bein discussed:
- I hate IRC
- I agree with Mike about the thoughts on Daggerspine but sincerely, after playing in medium to full servers through the recent years, playing in a low populated realm is really spitting vertically while you are looking up and holding still.. you will be spitting on your own face man.. thats bad.. not kewl.
- It is important to be able to raid with X-realm mambo jambo but i think it complicates the things in the long run, if we want something resembling the old days.

saying these I have respect for Mike for trying to undertake this mission and Rich for taking initiative too and since I dont have amazing ideas to counter issues that I don't agree on, I will roll with the present terms; I will probably create a new char on Outlands or transfer my current toon to that realm when it dings 90.Because in the end, we will not spend the entire time raiding so I would like to spend time in a full server rather than an empty one.

Much respect,love & islam.

PEACE OUT

Alchy
I'm not against the idea of a council for the guild, whatever works for people. I'm not sure how much work council will need to do, especially if we're flex raiding mainly, as thats just join and go Smile But it is good to have people encouraging activity, and organising events I guess. Will look into council on Outlands side.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

chazyj
with this whole IRC thing i personally don't like it i like to chat to people with team speak its always going to be on in the background for me
1. chesney

Alchy
Ok Outland Council members at the moment, are Nydema, Altzu and Suzika.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Gangsta
Ok, this is great news Smile

I know the DS guys have a FB page they discuss Issues, is something Nyd, Suz and altzu wanna join in on? or do you guys wanna discuss your business over the forums?

Nydema
I don't mind joining in on FB Smile Be good to catch up and see where we currently stand. Then things can be bought here for others to have a word on and on the FB page, these forums aren't as active as they once used to be sadly but those with facebook Wink tend to be on it a lot Pfft

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,395,432 unique visits  Top Top