Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
How to get the items for the 'Tier 4'
heijaangel
Here is some info I read about how to get the Tier 4 items you need for the set.

First of all you must do the 5 man instances on Heroic mode.

To get them on Heroic mode you need some sort of keys.
The keys for each are going to be unique, such that you may need higher Reputation to be able to use them. Being Revered in Honor Hold / Thrallmar might be required for your Heroic Hellfire Citadel runs, just as Revered Reputation with Sha'tar may be required for tempest Keep Instances.

When you defeat a boss, they drop epic gear for the level 70s, and they also drop a token for each person in the group. These tokens are used to purchase Tier 4 Epic armor for level 70s.

Heroic mode instances have a raid timer similar to normal instances; you can run any Heroic mode instance only once a day.

Greeds Angel
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Ej
one thing that i have found out is taht you can get some weapons and items by runing things in heroic mode, like there are some improved Alterac valley off hands that you get there, like the shadow and the fire off hand
the light is the way you go to keep safe, to stay alive, to survive. but when shadow you persue danger and after defeating all the danger, the dark side s safer then the light.

Danesar
Lies Heija sorry...

Tier 4 is a token based drop in Kharazhan and Gruul's lair!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tier_4

read em and wheep

The tokens that drops from Heroic mode is used for buying stuff from the Sha'tar in Shattrah city
Edited by Danesar on 31-01-2007 12:31

www.thebladeorder.co.uk
heijaangel
The word "Lies" sound a bit hard. More that I am a liar. That I know whats right but dont tell the truth. The line "This info is incorrect" sound better to my ears.

This info I posted are the exact words that comes from the offical WoW TBC book.

So I dont know what tells us the wrong thing. WoWWiki or the Offical TBC Book.

So till I see where the items drops its gonna be riddle for me.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Mili
HEROIC MODE KEYS

Auchenai Key (Everyone in the party needs this key to be able to play this heroic instance)
Requires Lower City - Revered
"Unlocks access to Heroic mode for Auchindoun dungeons."
Sells in: Shattrath City, Lower City

Flamewrought Key (Everyone in the party needs this key to be able to play this heroic instance)
Requires Honor Hold - Revered
"Unlocks Heroic Difficulty for Hellfire Citadel dungeons."
Sells in: Hellfire Peninsula, Honor Hold (Alliance)

Key of Time (Everyone in the party needs this key to be able to play this heroic instance)
Requires Keepers of Time - Revered
"Unlocks Heroic Difficulty for Caverns of Time dungeons."
Sells in: Tanaris, Caverns of Time

Reservoir Key (Everyone in the party needs this key to be able to play this heroic instance)
Requires Cenarion Expedition - Revered
"Unlocks Heroic Difficulty for Coilfang Reservoir dungeons."
Sells in: Zangarmarsh, Cenarion Refuge

Warpforged Key (Everyone in the party needs this key to be able to play this heroic instance)
Requires The Sha'tar - Revered
"Unlocks Heroic Difficulty for Tempest Keep dungeons."
Sells in: Shattrath City, Terrace of Light

heijaangel
Tnx Mili Smile
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

superswa
Mili saves the day ^^
LvL 70 Superswa Skinning 375/ Enchanting 375
Plutonium LvL 36 warlock

Seraphel
what are you up to lately super?

well all i know is that for kharazan you need you need to get a pre-quest that starts outside the instance
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Danesar
sorry if it seemed like harsh talk heija no harm intented Smile anyways.. just saying that heroic mode is not how you get tier 4 items Smile

www.thebladeorder.co.uk
heijaangel
kk np m8 Smile

I am bit confused because the book says it does Frown
But we will see and know when the first item drops Wink
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Ralpbix
I have to agree with danes here. So far I know that the tier 4 tokens will fall in the different instances with you need a raid for. Also if we are capable for doing 25 man raids again. I think we will start @ Gruul's Lair.

Ralpbix

Mili
@ Ralpbix, normally you start with the 10man instance in Deadwing Pass: Karahzan, to gear up cause the 25mans are very hard and you cant just go in there with greenies. And the quest chains for the 25man instances are pretty long.

Danesar
Agree with Mili, However there are 2 bosses in Gruul's lair and first one is doable without many things from Kharazan...

www.thebladeorder.co.uk
Gizza
Well I agree with both Mili and Ralph and Danes Smile
We should do Kharazan as soon as we have 10 members with the key, and do Gruuls lair when we have 25 who can go there..
here is how you get the key to Kharazan: http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Master%27s...er%27s_Key
/Gizza
Edited by Gizza on 01-02-2007 14:22

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,462,569 unique visits  Top Top