Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Guides
 Print Thread
Karazhan Attunes (A Rough Guide)
Toccs
How to : Get Karazhan Attuned (a rough guide)

1] Travel to karazhan in Deadwind pass. You will receive 2 quests here. Complete those two quests in the direct area and you will be sent to Dalaran.

2] Travel to Dalaran, speak to the guy you need to (he's on the other side of the bubble from the town) and you will be sent to Shattrah.

3] Go and speak to Kadghar in the centre of Shattrah (who you started the tour with and who you decided which faction you wanted to be) and he will send you to get the first key fragment from Shadow Labyrinth (need to killl Murmur at the end and its in a pot near him).

4] Go back to Kadghar in Shattrah and he will give you a quest to get the 2nd and 3rd key shards. The 2nd key shard will require you to travel to The Steamvault in Coilfang Reservoir and is located in the deep pool of water near the first boss. You will find it in the corner at the bottom of the pool.

5] If your group has the key to Arcatraz then skip this and go straight to 6. If not then follow this. First you must obtain the quest from Area 52 called "Warp-Raider Nesaad". Go and kill him and return to the quest giver. Then you will be sent to Eco dome mid-realm where you will be given the task of collecting 10 surveying equipment boxes. Return to the quest giver. you will then be sent to Nexus-Prince Haramad in Stormspire who will ask you to locate triangulation point using his device (Co-ords 66,33) and then deliver to Dealer Hazzin at the protectorate watchpost. Then you will be asked to discover Triangulation point 2 (co-ords 28,41) and hand in to Wind Trader Tuluman at small trading point back across the bridge. Then you will be asked to go kill the elite demon at 53,21 (very easy tbh, can be 2 manned if not solo'd) to complete the full triangle and to recover the Ata'mal Crystal. Take this crystal to Nexus-Prince Haramad and you will be ambushed by 3 blood elves...dont worry, the Ethereals annhiliate them for you. Then take the portal where Nexus-Prince came from during the blood elf attack to Shattrah and speak to A'dal in the Terace of Light in Shattrah. Now you will be given the quest to obtain the Arcatraz Key shards. The Top Half of the Arcatraz key can be located in The Botanica of Tempest Keep (left floating island) and drops from Warp Splinter, the final boss, and the Bottom half of the key drops from Pathaleon the Calculator in The Mechanar of Tempest Keep (right floating island). - BE WARNED : IF YOU WIPE ON THE LAST BOSS OF THE MECHANAR OR THE WAVES OF MOBS BEFORE HIM THE DOOR WILL BUG AND WILL NOT REOPEN EVEN WHEN YOU RUN BACK. TO AVOID THIS, TAKE A WARLOCK FOR SOULSTONE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO PAGE A GM AND HOPE THEY GET BACK TO YOU QUICK ENOUGH AND ARE WILLING TO PORTAL YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE (as of 06/02/07). Once you have both key shards take them back to A'dal in Shattrah and you will have your Arcatraz key.

6] The third fragment of the Karazhan key can be found in The Arcatraz of Tempest Keep. You aren't required to kill any bosses if your group chooses not to and you will find the key shard in the room where you first encounter voidwalkers. This room is the first room you come to after you go up the "glass" ramp in the first boss room. As you enter the voidwalker room, the shard is found to the immediate right in the corner of the room.

7] Now you have the 2nd and 3rd key fragments, return to Shattrah, hand them in and you will be sent to The Black Morass (aka The dark Portal) in the Caverns of Time and you will need speak to Medivh to activate your key. However this means completing the Black Morass event. This event will require you to kill elites that spawn from portals whilst protecting Medivh whilst he opens the dark portal. From every 6th portal a boss will spawn. After the 18th portal the dark portal will open and the task is complete. You can now speak to Medivh and claim your Master Key to Karazhan. At this point return to Kadgar in Shattrah. **NB - TO ENTER THE BLACK MORASS, YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED OLD HILLSBRAD (THE DURNHOLDE) IN THE CAVERNS OF TIME BY RESCUING THRALL. UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE SO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO START THE BLACK MORASS QUEST AND THUS WONT BE ABLE TO FIND MEDIVH.

8] Once you have returned to Khadghar you will be sent back to Karazhan where your Karazhan quests will begin!

Congratulations! You are now attuned to Karazhan!!
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/toccs/toccs_new_sig.jpg

Samwell
Rough guide? ;P beat mine.. only had 1min to type though Grin

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,458 unique visits  Top Top