Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » General » PC Help
 Print Thread
Low fps
heijaangel
When we raid with 40 man I have very low fps. Its about 3 - 4 fps in the fights.
All the video options are at low and still the fps is low. But my ms always around the 100 - 150.

Some weeks ago there was nothing wrong. But then a time WoW just default it self. And then the trouble begin.

Does someone know how I can fix this.
Tnx
Edited by heijaangel on 28-11-2006 08:32
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Reefus
First thing Id do is scan for spyware. Then I would redo the ports that need to be open for WoW on your firewall.
Then do a scandisk and a disk defrag if you can be bothered.Smile

Hope you get it sorted.

Good spyware scanner is http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/a...rsonal.php

heijaangel
Tnx Reef

I will check for spyware and the other scans. Its been a while tho.
I have a firewall running and the port that are needed are open.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

evolis
update your comp gfx, cpu and ram Grin

heijaangel
Tnx Evo

Will also upgrade my video drivers.
I have enough RAM, have 1.5GB
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Shinnari
A very important thing u should do before scanning for spyware would be to turn off system recovery in Windows XP (I assume that u are running Windows XP Wink)

This is how to do:

Right Click "My Computer" --> Click "Properties" --> In the top of the new window click "System Restore" at the screen put a "V" in the "Turn off System Restore on all drives"

Why to do this before spyware scan:

The reason is that the spyware that is maybe on ur computer, is often programmed to make Windows think that it is meant to be there... And if the System Restore is turned on, the first thing Windows will do after u've removed all ur spyware is Restore it again. And then u can ask ur self. "Why didn't the spywareremover remove the spyware?" Simply because Microsoft made it so that Virus scanners and Spyware Scanners can't access the part where the restore is saved!

Hope this helps u a lot Smile
- Shinnari lvl 80 Priest | 450 Herbalism | 444 Alchemy

www.zetbit.com/sig-1103997.jpg

YES SIR!

unbreakable
Well I can check ur computer for spyware/vira, if ure interrested?

Download Hijackthis here:
www.arlet.dk/hjt.exe

Save the program in a folder.

Open the program, and choose Do a system scan and save logfile.

Copy the content to the thread here.
www.my-project.dk
-InsAnE-Gn!reenignE-

www.my-project.dk
heijaangel
tnx guys
I'll take a look at it all and hope it will be over after that all.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,477,847 unique visits  Top Top