Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Fritt Vilt Or Villmark?
Mordekay
This is the two top norwegian scary movies,
Just want to know witch is better?
If you have seen them, please tell wich you liked or dissliked Wink
Having a discussion with a guy on my shift.(stupid guy)
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

Ej
well, in my opinion the best movie ever mad by the norwegian film makers is either VILMARK or naboer, but out of the 2 movies that you have said it is defenetly vilmark. the accting there is fabulose and i realy like the story.
the light is the way you go to keep safe, to stay alive, to survive. but when shadow you persue danger and after defeating all the danger, the dark side s safer then the light.

Mordekay
Will admit i have lost the diskussion, there are more that like Villmark even thou it fails horrible at the ending
The ending isn't very believable and sinister..
Meanwhile Fritt keeps the slash style full out
Villmark has a few scenes that are are good (or bad)
But think that fritt is good because they have some unrutinised actors unrutinised actors which dosn't rutinise like Joner and de, but thanks for the input EJ Grin

Translated to english by Danesar, please keep General Chat english Mordekay Wink
Edited by Danesar on 08-03-2007 09:54
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

Mordekay
LOl =P wicked danes =P ill keep it in mind for later that you'll translate my posts so i wont bother anymore =) (kidding)

Oniwolf
Så for satan....Danes kan edite posts....hvorfor føler jeg mig ikke særlig tryg? [Løber væk fra Danes HURTIGT]

(Oh Hell....Danes can edit posts.....Why do I suddenly not seel very safe? [runs away from Danes])

[Points at Danes] HA!!!!! BEAT YA TO IT BITCH CoolPfft [Runs like freaking hell]
At night I howl with the Demon Wolf
img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/BeyondDarkness/skyggeulv1.jpg

Mordekay
Lol =P

Ralpbix
Hahaa I can also edit post, but still nog understand what you are saying. So next time, deleting post Mhauahaha

Mordekay
hehe =P ralp on a ego trip Pfft

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,479,550 unique visits  Top Top