No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Arena team Stabbix
Ralpbix
Hello fellow Arena players,
I want to inform you that Stabbix has made nice progress lately. With the four good players in the team (Stabbed, Jethero, Pineharses and Myself) we have made ourselfs in the rankings. With 1.833 points we are 611th best team of Europe, 226th place of our Battlegroup and 18th best team of Daggerspine. We hope that we can gain more points and eventually nice items.

Greetings Stabbix!

stabbed
what can i say... HAX! Grin
img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Johns3n/Sigs/stabbed.jpg

[img]http://www.weebls-stuff.com/misc/wallpapers/files/poster3thumb.png[/img]
Jethero
HARR HARR

EDIT: May I add that me and Stabbed did it from 1600->1800 just to put you Ralp and Pine in the back Pfft
Edited by Jethero on 11-04-2007 16:35
img17.imageshack.us/img17/1685/jetherosig.jpg

Ralpbix
Hehehe lol jeth Pfft
You didn't had the chance to play with me, otherwise we would have go to 2500 easily Pfft

Zelos
all that team is missing is me Pfft

Redge
4 men, healing, thats a girls sport! Me and tromto play arena like it should be!

Jk, love the rating guys, keep it up!
Edited by Redge on 11-04-2007 20:40
Redge - 70 Dwarf Hunter
Pultry - 45 Draenei Priest

2v2 Arena Team: Kite FTW: Rating 1828

Darkwon
Very impressive work guys, well done!

tromto
We are right behind you guyes! Me and Regde got 1828 rating now Wink Looking forward to fight agains u guyes :>

Can we beat a warrior + holy pala , we can beat everything! Pfft
Edited by tromto on 12-04-2007 16:25
Shock

Ej
fear the warr, and full dps on the pala, plus a little scilens and a fear on him 2 and the pala is down,. if you have a hunter in the team that can mana draid the pala it will be easy as hell.
the light is the way you go to keep safe, to stay alive, to survive. but when shadow you persue danger and after defeating all the danger, the dark side s safer then the light.

tromto
me and redge are hunters so no fear lol, and pala just removes sting and the sting got 15 sec CD or something Wink Me and redg had 0 mana and only 10% hp left when pala was dead, the warrior was on full health, we kited him to death lol Pfft Pets ftw
Shock

Ej
well, hunters are imba. i bet their next attack will be something like disconecting shot or something ( disconects player for 5 min)
the light is the way you go to keep safe, to stay alive, to survive. but when shadow you persue danger and after defeating all the danger, the dark side s safer then the light.

Redge
lmfao I wish EJ, but what you said earlier you make it sound so simple. All Paladins do is bubble and heal, it is very hard to beat a good paladin.
Redge - 70 Dwarf Hunter

Zelos
lol it kited fit as a warlock ^^ so if i can kite a pally then u should be able to kite a pally

Redge
what are you chatting lol? It's not 1v1, its 2v2, the pally friend will be killing me, and no you dont kite a pally because he wont follow? He will heal and / or just use blessing of freedom. You need to do more arena mate!! Cool
Redge - 70 Dwarf Hunter

Monca
all palas do redge is bubble and hearth but thats a different story Pfft
The PoM Poly will kick ur ass!

Ej
dont hunters go this mana drain ability? and you can fros trap it and kil his friend.
Edited by Ej on 13-04-2007 06:07

tromto
as I said earlier, the mana drain got a 15 sec CD and the pala can dispell it, so we just waste mana on doing that Frown
Only works if the pala allready got low mana

Shock

Ej
well, im not a hunter and i have never played one, so i have no idea. but isnt it posible to scilense him then? or frost trap him and get your pet to dps him?

tromto
actually thats a good idea....me and redge frost traps pala so he cant move that fast, then we go under and kill the other noob Grin And yes, he can be silenced, but 30 sec CD and redge is the only one that got it Pfft If the other player is a plate wearer its waste of time using silence on pala, so then we rather need to freeze trap pala so he uses his 1st shield, then retrap when shield is gone, then nuyke warrior in 6 sec Pfft

Shock

Fjortiz
Im sorry to bust in like this, but seriously Ej, you cant comment on this sort of thing when you simply doesnt have experience doin this. yes i see you got arena teams, but both is under 1500 raiting and you played about 40 games. Two hunters in a 2v2 team is nice, but its always hard to win against a paladin (who knows how to play).

And just for the tip guys, you should start doin 5v5 as it gives alot more arena points and it actuly is kinda easy getting high raiting if you got 2 healers =) "analpatruljen" witch is my team got 1923 raiting and we havent realy played anything this week. we get about 900 arena points => to bad we aint in the same battlegroup imo, would be fun to kill jeth and watch stabbed get owned by our warriors =>

love 50

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,487,525 unique visits  Top Top