Top WoD raiding
Top Guild raid
Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
*Facultas stumbles through the door into a strange room...
Facultas
and says... bloody hell this has changed! Hey guys, don't know how many of the origional members remain from planetside days but I think a few of you are kicking round Smile You should really get onto google you know, I kept trying to go to .co.uk and ofc came up with nothing. It's taken me an age to find this! How are you all anyway, and whats been happening? Smile

-Facceh

Jaz
Hey Fac, long time no see Smile

Seems we have quite a few old members making a come back lately which is good to see.

Doing good, been playing WoW all this time pretty much but I think a few of us are starting to look elswhere for a bit of a change. eg Lord of the Rings Online seems to be drawing a small handfull away Smile

http://www.thebladeorder.com
Toccs
Evening Mr Fac.

How's things?

Personally I am holding out hope at the moment that Huxley will appear some time soon .. untill then I am decorating Sad

Speak to you soon buddy
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/toccs/toccs_new_sig.jpg

Facultas
Well the guild itself seems to be doing pretty well, looks like the ranks have swolen quite a bit. I was thinking about LOTR over the summer, but to be honest it looks like a WoW clone and I never really managed to enjoy WoW that much, too much grinding for my liking Wink Instead I have actually started EVE up again Grin My flatmate and a couple of people from uni are also joining at the same time, and we have set up a little corporation called the Engineering Social Corporation (we are on a Electronic Engineering course at uni).

So out of the old crew who is still around?

-Facceh

Cooky
Hey mate long time no speak. Hows Uni going ?

Yeh some of the old members are showing their faces again which is cool, always nice to catch up on things ;p

Glimpf and Noparking have been on the forums, Lola has turned up in game Smile woot.

Me, Jaz, Hunt, Whit, Reef, Rev and Toccs are still about also, although Toccs is having a break from gaming atm Sad

Huntsekker
Hiya mate, good to see you are still alive and kicking!

Whitlock
Falcultas hello there matey boy Smile)

Its Nibbles here, how you doin? Shock)
i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/FrijjMagnet/Whitlock_sig.jpg

"Built for comfort, not speed..."

NoParking
It's all about coming back after a long sabbatical, it's what makes the cool people cool Wink
NoParking

Facultas
Well I think most of us will already be hanging round in the background, no matter what game TBO is playing. I mean TBO has survived UO(I think?) > Planetside > CIty of Heros > Everquest II > EVE (any of you still play that, cos the new corp Ive created in that could use some friends!) > WoW. The only question is, what will TBO move onto next? I'm sure at some point an MMO will come along that will let me play with you guys again Smile On that note has anyone been looking at this Tabula Rasa (i think that's its name) that's coming out in Autumn?

P.S. Hello to everyone who posted since my last post Smile

-Facceh

Lola
OMG It's Facultas! SmileSmile
Remember the time you got lost in STV and I got you more lost? HAHAHA that was a fun night.
I posted about Tabula Rasa in another section. I have signed up for beta but haven't really heard when that starts.
Until then...WOW it is! Good Luck on studies Fac!
LolaShock

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,497,128 unique visits  Top Top