No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Progession
Ralpbix
Hey TBO fellas,

First I want to congratulate you with the curator and the chessevent. But I can also say that you will make progression way faster now. Whole karazhan is nerfed and the boss encounters are way easier with the things changed into the last patch.

One of the things that have been changed are the items. Almost all items are buffed that has been dropped into karazhan. This means a lot more dps, healing and defense. This should already make the boss encounters way easier.

Second thing is that a lot of mobs have been adjusted to do more damge on them. For exmaple Ushers should now be able to be shackled.

And the last thing is that the bosses are also nerfed in their moves to make it easier.

The reason blizzard did this is simple. They want to make the 25-man raiding a lot better then it is now.

Mordekay
Woot Woot! I'm sorry I haven't been active latly. I've just been transfered in the army now... so im stuck WAY north! im gonna get alot of training and stuff.. but around july i should be settled... And then ill be back for goodSmile I know the post doesnt acctuly fit in, in this thread.. but i just wanted to give you a heads up anyways=)
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

Valeria
Yeah babe! Nightbane is going down for sure!

TheBizzy
Bah.... :/ Is only me who like to struggle abit befor i collect my epics?

Seraphel
Thebizzy, your not the only one, I love to die like 50 times and then manage to down the boss, it feels soo much better than downing the bosses on 1 try Smile
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Ralpbix
They rather see you struggle at 25-man bosses then Karazhan. Enough people have been stuggling there Pfft

Darkwon
Surely, making the 25mn raids easier would allow more people to go, but i see what you mean. Personally i thought they had made KZ just right in the difficulty department, but i am sure blizzard know what they are doing.(maybe) Wink

Valeria
I prefer focusing on clearing KZ first and then trying 25mans. I'm pretty sure that most of us need some gear upgrades in order to procced to 25mans, and KZ is the perfect spot.

Ralpbix
Ofcourse people need to gear up by doing KZ. But making KZ easier will allow you to gear you up faster for the 25 man raid instances.

Samonosuke
yo fellas, i normally ask in game but i thought i would ask on here for once. how is the progress going? have you kicked the hell out of nightbane yet?

good luck fellas.

Versipellis
hi guyz Grin well i m ok with struggle but couple of nice epics could be sweet too .. i m damn unlucky about drops anyway Pfft
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

TheBizzy
Nightbane is dead, yes...

Easy.... when are we going to encounter something that we have to put some EFFORT into Pfft

lisele

True, Nightbane was rather easy, at least that the way I felt, no real struggle, and it was my first time there.

But still, it was great to kill him and to have Kara cleared!!!

Good job guys!!!

After that some guildies went to celebrate in a pub in Shat, Pranky offered drinks to everyone, Ayanami and others were dancing on the bar with very little cloth on, while skeletons were shaking their bones. This merry party continued their frolics in Arathi Basin, still drunk and naked (was a disaster but great fun, thinking of the poor hordes that probably thought it was a pre-made).

So as everybody understood, it was a great evening!!!

Amazing TBO fun!!!!

Ralpbix
Hehe congratulations guys. Now try this out since Karahzan will become really farmable very soon: Try to take two full time healers in the instance and one offhealer (paladin, druid, shaman). Also take one real tank and a offtank. This mean you got a lot more dps. It has been proven that it is possible to do almost the whole instance with only two healers. In <Saga> for example we had a curator kill in 2m 10s. This means only one evocation. Also moroes will be a lot easier, as the adds will go down very fast/smooth.

However on the Prince and on Nightbane a third healer is needed. This is because the high amount damage that those bosses will do.

Anyway good luck mateys!

Greyfairer
We got curator in 2 evo's once I think Pfft but yea, 1 tank, 2 healer, 1 tank/dps hybrid like feral, 1 heal/dps hybrid like shadowpriest, 5 pure dps.

Ralpbix
Yes that is a nice combination!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,487,121 unique visits  Top Top