Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Gonna be AFK
Mordekay
Hey people,
just wanted to say that I'm going home on friday.
I might just leave my pc here, but im not sure yet, but we will see =)
Anyways, a little break from wow would probobly do me good, kinda lost my spirit to lvl up, grind or raid.
But I think i will be back to normal in a week or so,
but not to worry, i might still log on every now and then and do a little raid Wink
Time will tell Wink
love you all Grin

yours truly,
The big M.
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

Lewsterin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*huff puff* *draws in breath*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Morde!!!

/cry

Dont go, ill stop molesting u in my poems, ill stop molesting u ingame, ill even stop molesting u in RL. Just dont leave.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Mordekay
its for 1 week mate, it will be good for us!
i just think we need to see other people some times,
i need space u know. i need to be able to move, and have fun with other people.
But you will see i will be back, i will come home to you again, where i belong. but now i just need a break...
Its not you, its me...
*wipe tears*
I will never stop thinking of the times we had,
like me daddy used to say to me: people you truly love will never dissapear, they will allways be with you, in your heart.

dont make this harder than it has to beSad
well, i might still bring my cpu with me to bergen, who knows...
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

Lewsterin
I promised myself i wouldnt cry....

My mom warned me about you.

*ponders*
Hmm i will have Lisele all to myself while you are gone Smile
Take all the time you need m8 Smile

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

heijaangel
Maby its good for you 2 guys, try to get trough the day with out each other. You guys started to get softy when your together. hehe Cool

Ps. Good luck in your week off M. Cya when ya get back.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Mordekay
=D have to work overtime today so cant join for whatever bizzy planed *sob*

i think me and lew should meet in amsterdam and get some magic brownies! anyone wanna tag along? Grin

strifie
and i don't wanna see what you 2 will be doing then mate, take you're time and hf
Strifie says: ''Chaos, Panic, Disaster. I Think My Work Here Is Done!!!''

wow.sig.magelo.com/1663195.png
wow.sig.magelo.com/mini/2131325.png

heijaangel

Mordekay wrote:
i think me and lew should meet in amsterdam and get some magic brownies! anyone wanna tag along? Grin

Say it when ya come, so Haz, Strifie and I can come Pfft only 1 hour for us to get there Wink
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

hazuki
yes, could be fun Pfft
Warlock are mages who conquered there fear of the shadows
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Hazuki / 70 Warlock / tail 410 * herb 450
Hazukar / 58 paladin /mining ? * bs ?

Lewsterin
Tell ya what.

Morde you pay the first round of prostitutes and im game. Or make lisele come, and scratch the prostitutes Smile

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

heijaangel
If ya wanna go there Lew, we can take ya and we will wait outside so you can have ya fun inside....
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

lisele
Wait a sec Lew! Cool down!

If I was to go to Amsterdam, and you were there, from me you would get a smile, with some luck a sister-like kiss on your cheek, and this is all.
That would be very far from what ever you could get out of Morde generosity in a brothel.

And while you'll have some rounds of professional sex performed by well trained females (not to be sure of that though) and the pleasures money can give you in such place, we'll leave you at your fantasies!

For my pleasure, I'll let dear Haz, Angel and Strifie (and hopefully Thepenguin and Ralpbix) show me this beautiful town, visit the art museums and after we'll go to eat some fantastic sweets. That's all I want to do in Amsterdam!

I'll leave the magic cookies and the whores to the ones who really enjoy them!

Hope to see you Dutch team soon!

Kisses!

Lise.
Edited by lisele on 09-11-2007 08:16

Lewsterin
But but Lise how about the fantastic time we had in Athens?? I thought we had something special, i would never had dreamed that you would use me like that and throw me out. /cry

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

hazuki
sure, when are you coming Smile
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

heijaangel

lisele wrote:
For my pleasure, I'll let dear Haz, Angel and Strifie (and hopefully Thepenguin and Ralpbix) show me this beautiful town, visit the art museums and after we'll go to eat some fantastic sweets.

If you (or others) would come to Holland and want to eat some sweets, I would take you guys to "'s-Hertogenbosch" aka "Den Bosch" to buy some real "Bosche Bol". They are to good Smile
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

pineharses

lisele wrote:
For my pleasure, I'll let dear Haz, Angel and Strifie (and hopefully Thepenguin and Ralpbix) show me this beautiful town, visit the art museums and after we'll go to eat some fantastic sweets.

am i not part of this Dutch team, or do you just dont want to see me Pfft

heijaangel wrote:
If you (or others) would come to Holland and want to eat some sweets, I would take you guys to "'s-Hertogenbosch" aka "Den Bosch" to buy some real "Bosche Bol". They are to good Smile

ow and btw, i have always wanted to try one of those "Bosche Bol's"
i heard they are really good Grin

heijaangel

pineharses wrote:
ow and btw, i have always wanted to try one of those "Bosche Bol's"
i heard they are really good Grin

OMG Shock you are a Dutch guy and ya never tryed a bosche bol ?!?!? shame on you!
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

pineharses

heijaangel wrote:
OMG Shock you are a Dutch guy and ya never tryed a bosche bol ?!?!? shame on you!

i only ate some fake small ones, never the real ones for 's Hertogenbosch Sad
never been in 's Hertogenbosch actually, cos that place is quite far from the town i live in Smile

hazuki

pineharses wrote:
never been in 's Hertogenbosch actually, cos that place is quite far from the town i live in Smile

Where do you live then pine

lisele

Dear Dutch team,

And that means you too dear Pine (just is did not know you were Dutch too), and all Dutchs of TBO.

Thank you very much for your sweet invitation. I'll try to come and visit you as soon as possible!

To you Lewster,

Well, I'm really sorry I came to this point.
In fact you did write me beautiful letters, full of romantic promises, but if I have to recall chronologicaly what were you actually actions since then, here is the list:

-You came to visit me in Athens, but I was missing. In my very
very appartment and on my very carpet, you messed up with the 70 years old mute and blind cleaning lady. You are to blame for the death of my plants, and the raise I had to give to her.

-After breaking up with your boyfriend (see written in the thread before), you published on our guild forum the details of your against nature relation with him.

-Even all that happened you dared invite me for a romantic weekend in Amsterdam. As to know: to eat magic cookies and go see you enjoy prostitute services for you and your ex-boyfriend.

Well, if I had to name the "something special" you said we shared, I'd call it Shame and Embarrasment!!

You greatly disapointed me Lewster.

You still have a very long way to become a gentleman.

regards,

Lise.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,499,700 unique visits  Top Top